12-13 October 2023

Just another day without water supply coming through our home.

Yesterday It rained so hard at 4pm, As I still going to swim just to clean myself and nope. Thunder says it all, Cold and rain here but my hometown is still becoming desert as I'm saying this so on 14 October I'm gonna take a bath before rain. At the same time, Grab a bucket and steal pool water for my housemates since we haven't discuss each other about water usage and I'm relying on myself. And is it okay to steal water from swimming pool?

At least one of the elevator is prepared and I won't have to climb up & down stairs consistently, I am fine with it either way. I'm only 20 years old I still can move fast the way I want to. Although I have infinite stamina when I was 17. The point is that to exercise regularly to maintain the stamina that is.

Time to collect my laundry, Nobody want to hang it out for 3 days by the wind and even without water to the washing machine. My thoughts was full of stress assignments and want to procrastinate until next week. But sooner or later I'll have to work on it for my own future of studies, And later take a meal out the restaurant and arcade session like normal.

Got back from dipping in the pool. Even I'm not a swimmer. I feel like I can process thoughts better If I take a long shower or underwater in swimming pool. I should really buy swimming goggles myself. Anyway, Instead of going out to a restaurant I decided to finish up cereal with fresh milk that is about to be expired tomorrow. Then later go for a shopping with garbage bags, milk, and then most importantly refill the water containers and get bigger one like Project Zomboid (funny) Yes, I noticed there's water vending machine where if you insert coins it dispense waters. I mean Water dispenser. Tons of snacks and probably card holder for my bandapassport. I feel like I am doing nothing to invest on my assignments. I feel bad a bit and I really need to push myself to do them.

Today's with Arcade friends is exciting to talk with and play with each other. Like using same car with same name plate & meter and talks about the game itself overall. But also make me worries I am derived from other thing as well. Such as ROBLOX, and my channel. Should I work on them too or just follow the road I naturally go? Anyway, The water supply is back and elevators are working. I guess I could keep these tons of water containers next to bed in time of needs. And now I just need to buy from daily supplies another day. Alright. Time to relax playing video games