24 September 2023

Today's Anime Expo is still hella crazy... Cosplayers everywhere and heavenly in this mall.

Compared to yesterday, today is a little too crazy. Way too many cosplayers out here.

Genshin Impact cosplayers like Yae Miko, Ayaka, Ganyu, Aether, Lumine, Gorou, the cat idk, Yaoyao, Chongyu,Wanderer and very many others. Naruto charatcers, Honkai characters, Bocchi the rock, blah blah blah. Touhou characters. They are seriously good and detailed one. Like Angel Dust from hazbin hotel actually exist and too good.

For instance the Male youmu actually looks good, And he brings out his Youmu Fumo out a stroll. A women cosplayed Charlotte also have charlotte fumo with it's big hat used as MaiMai games as Mimo access card. That's like next level stuff right there.
Anyway, All cosplays aside...

Stay too late up till 8am

Should I say yesterday or today? I spent too much time progressing H-game KKSunshine too much all because it's storytelling is way too good. Since I am living alone (not really). Parents are not there supervising me and I can do whatever I want in my own room, But at the end of the day. Going out feels better. Even though I have many video games to progress and stuff to do at home. Not sure why, Probably I just addicted to WMMT arcade that I am willing to do almost 20 walk to it every day. I guess it also help me do a bit of exercise by walking outdoors. I guess...

WMMT

Today the arcade is very populated, but the main event is the veterans fighting each other and hardly have a chance to win myself. Probably because I never use a Meta cars and always stick with Minor cars. I was close to spend too much to invest story mode to up my Nissan Fuga but No, Let's restrain it until 28th Septemember. Now I mentioned it, My discord Nitro will expires on 26th September monthly subscriptions, I should. Cancel it, To save money for real.

Also funny I can also practice and play emulators of in my own Laptop but never have the thrill of actually playing it with shifters and wheels. But anyway, At least it ease my addiction and helps with it. Also met plenty of people/friends I recognize in this day, The couple. The veteran of Hakone himself, The person I do Story mode service with (even done today's bingo challenge with him) but not everyone such as MUS girl or Jade GTR34

There's this old player who still keeps the top rankings leaderboard in this venue with his RX-8 car and seriously skilled in Time attacking & battles. He already collected the 34th custom respray on his RX-8, We had conversation until by the time before we leave the arcade. I sorta asked him how to become good player in this game and here he goes.

Here's what I remembered from him saying: "I don't mind if you record me or say hi to me, If you see me play. You can observe how do I my linings and play the courses/turns, Alot of people recorded asked me and I taught them alot."

There is also I counter-questions and also questions one to another so there's these answers: "I advice you to stop investing in minor cars, and go with R32 or Evo9. Because at end of the day you'll only use 1 car. I only use my RX-8 because I mastered the feel and course with it."

"Also do Wangan Area. Hold half-pedal control in 1.5x for the entire course, to get used to controlling perfect control before going Time Attack on your favourite road such as Hakone area."

"Watch Time attack videoes on YouTube" Also before that He also gave me 5 discarded vehicle card for free since he doesn't really need it. He have a professional attitude in lecturing people and I would say it works very well. Even though it's too much for a casual/for fun player like me who is still a student. I cannot take much to it to my heart but these are some promising advices and tips to become a good player. Also made a post about it on Reddit. (u/WhiteGXRoblox r/wmmt). He also mentioned rims/wheels affect performance, Although the official already pointed out cosmetics does not affect performance at all. Which mean purely looks. Of course all of his words I heard I didn't object or be against him. He wanted me to call him by his in-game car game. Which is funny.

Crippled resident living at same block with me

I only met with him in person 2 time, this non chinese or malay... I don't know african or european. Whatever, He walks in and walks out with his right foot bandaged barefoot where he is only equipped with shoe on the left side. For today, I hold the door open by the gate entrance in the resident lot pass security checkpoint for him.

YBHM is codename for him. He lives here around 10 years now, All by himself, Have this large hole under his foot happened when he is fishing and something happened. The details weren't clear but whatever it is like Metal that deeply wounded his foot must be very painful and it's a month still haven't done recovery.

He have to go out and go back in for minutes and cannot walk for long. Since because he live by himself he have to buy food supplies as such under this serious crippled injury. I wish there's a good way to help this man. He also mentioned he cannot walk for too long or there's will be blood gushing down to his injury. Must be painful, Made my heart sad when I hear all about his story. Hope he does good care of himself. Haha why am I writing this on my diary I am just way too sympathy for others. Anyway, Me as a student. I wake up myself I am still studying, Remember the words, White. Help yourself before you have ability to help others. although I didn't take this nicely to heart and usually look and help others before me. At some point people will use my heart and frame and put me down. I'll be wary of this.

One of the thing that occurred me is that the way he talks and give advice to me sounds like my cousin's attitude.

Anyway, this is quite a day. I should really read these back sometime even though I am typing all of these as fast as I can because I wanna play games and research more about WMMT video game already haha. And mostly browsing the internet.