30 November 2023

During this day, The college group chat yaps about what should be faciliated near student consultation room. Microwave, Fried Rice, What to sell for food, yada yada.It is stupid of me keep spending money more than 40 USD dollars on Arcade games instead of making contents and get money without paying a single cent. Makes me sometime doubt my life decisions.

As unreliable as I am, I still keep the old habits of not cooking myself meal and thinks Cereal & Milk with Fast noodle as bonus to make myself Dinner and Breakfast. But at the very least I could throw in an egg while doing fast noodle at the meantime keeping myself Eco Saving with money as much as I can without killing my stomach.

Ah, December is coming, new stuff to scratch, new semester and enter the new era of Raining everyday.

There's seriously something wrong with the suite's internet, It keep occasionally disconnecting. Even for Voice channel calls, It is severe if I wanna PS5 Remote play.

Right, I sort of agreed the Malay kid Adam to come and meet at the same arcade again. I mean It's fine. He's with his dad too, they are very chatty and friendly even though the dad doesn't play it. Feels weird when there's over 30 years old Auto-Shop manager talks to the Malay's kid dad about the game and stuff. It just 2 senior adult having casual conversation feels odd. Maybe I have a childish personality even I'm 20 years old. But there's no point seeking to be old, Does this indicate I should enjoy my youth when I still can?