8 January 2024 - Plans on Movie Art Book

There was a 7am alarm, I woke up and definitely went to snooze. Or I didn't snooze it at all, And then I woke up at 8am. Bath till 8:30. Bread at my mouth then walked out.

On the way here, I maintained my walking speed without being interrupted. Anyway, I arrived on time but lectuerer caught in a Jam so most of us gathered at the common area and have talk about Genshin Impact. Like about new Fontaine characters how good and old characters.

As I look into my housemate YH's college progress on his assignments. he haven't done it but have great progress on it. Is it rushed? Hmm, whatever is it. It's a sign that I should work on it. Take it as a job I assume. 

"Technique can be used : Text Wrap, texts around shapes or object
Clipping mask, Make series of circle alike pfp pictures"

Quite surpised even teacher, Lectueer even plays video games too. Valorant especially. I mean students brought it up during her lessons to us since students mentioned related to her presentation. 

This much planning and stress does not help me with my lack of sleep. Yeah, I should finish up "Basic Grid" assignments as soon as possible about the tourism poster and then move on. But lectuerer gave each of us alot of tips, advices like formats we can use. For lectuerer's to me.The idea can be look of similiar's children's book. Where is 1 art and 1 page of texts that works. That certainly inspired or helped me alot. Since I haven't done much planning to it..

After lectuerer reviewing and have another view on the movies with choices of our movie art book assignments. I realized most of the students likes a more action related films than a much more relaxing slice of life one. I guess everyone's have different preferance I mean, There are some Disney 3D movies, Japanese animation, Live action films..........

Since I chose "Your Name" (Kimi No Na Wa), The comics, novel and the Netflix on it. as well as the internet wikis, I can utilize the information as best as I can. For the Movie Art Book assignment. Yeah, It's better just work on something you are passionate working on it.

So much stress and desperation being pushed out today. Because of Photography's lectuerer's today. My assignment propasal was a good try, but try harder. I was so fed up not in negative way but. Lectuerer says something about It's not really all just laying out what photoshoot idea is about. I definally entire nbetter version.

Our Photography Lecturer not only tell us about the philosophy but wanting us as his students to develop thinking of a designer. Either way, after class. I assit one of my classmate with her lighting photoshoots this evening. and then we have fun messing around in the college lab with seniors and classmates. It was pleasant and kind of helped with the stress of the coming assignments. Until my typography lectuerer sent a warning letter to my dad. My dad forward it to me and asked why am I like this. I was terrified, I recalled that it was a assignment that I wasn't able to finish it because that week I have to attend the funeral of my dad's elder brother. So dad will call me and discuss about it tonight.From the warning letter my dad forwarded it to me. That If I don't submit this assignment in time. I will be subjected to late grade and punished to unable to attend the final exam. It seems I have 6 days to work on it.The assignment is about making your own font. So, on the way home. I keep mumbling to myself to do the assignments. I mean, this is on me. I know, Arcade session is skipped. I have will to push myself to work on all these assignments. Tired as hell and want to sleep to continue work on it later. I cannot do that, I must stay up as much as I can. I know tomorrow I have to arrive early in morning to do shoots together. It's also reason why the staff I always greet to tell me to work on my assignments. I mean I said of course I will, But she didn't says it was the one I missed.Whatever, As long as I pursue to do it. Like be obsession that I want to do it. It will be a motivation to get this done.

Making your custom typface is not simple to work on it. Referance, Sketches, Workfile, and then final export out as tff using the caligrapher website. 

"She keep saying do your assignments" "I mean of course I will" "I didnt know she meant the older one". I just need to keep convincing myself that I can do this, calm down. Look for referances first before sketches. I called my dad and he comply with me in calm manner. That I can ask classmates or lectuerer for help in this assignments as well as well. But it's individual work so I should think and work more independently. Think I should ask my lectuerer from sketches first.

I will be mixing Battlefield2042, CS2, Raxtor font. It will theme of a much more modernized first person shooter game cover fonts. After the sketches of it is done. I will show it to my lectuerer to see if it's okay But maybe Lecturer might say the same thing regarding to asking self if this is the typeface you really wanted because the most they can did is hierachy correction or something.

God I am tired already. Thanks to my online discord friend earlir. I can get hold of ideas and some concepts together to make a solid custom typefaces.

I halted the sketches halfway and decides to continue it tomorrow. So I decided to scroll a bit and mess with social media till 2am. Since one of the assignments that involves Movie Art Book is in plan. I guess I will keep the manga books of the movie I am going to make a book on, Or just watch it on Netflix. Reminds me that I used to have a collection from my dad's friend that includes the scripts, art works book as well as the DVDs.