4th August 2023

I think this is good for me. I should do more.

Now I got free time, alot of it. Well because since I didn't even get to have first assignment or session in classes. and still Friday so it's no session day. I am still worried about the education fee and apartment I live in, He is the only one paying for it. I should do more like earn some money to pay for it. But my dad insists tell me to not worry about it.

For now, My plan is contribute and ledger more with my housemates. Like buying a standing fan sort of, Plan to hang out. etc etc. Meals and breakfast as such.

Woke up as the earliest today, but is a bad sign because I feel like I didn't get enough sleep yesterday. At 12:40, Me and the girls went out & walked to the nearby mall they asked for. Nearby LRT for easy access as well, I noticed there's ongoing Hoyofest held under Hoyoverse name event is going on from 1-8 August. One of the housemate works there as part-time too, I feel like I am somewhat a bodyguard or take responsibility of looking out for my housemates as well. Since they are girls and all. But the boy one is always out with someone else group but I don't blame him.

It is where my joy will burst seeing new places, new stuff to learn, and buy. I asked girls for me to wander and roam around to get use to it so next time I can come back and shop here conviniently without calling Grab. As moment passes, I start to realizes this is what City life feels like as a townie person, but damn. Everything in cities cost a bunch and I'll have to be very careful with  my pennies. Talking about shopping, The girls have lost direction to the ways so we discuss and look towards the maps and reference to find out the shop they need to look for.

We arrived to a merchandise store for animes, fictional characters like figures, keychains, hangup poster, pillow and stand statue. The statues in the back is strong with this one, very erotic one and high quality one. jesus. My online friend told me there's a well built arcade above at top floor. Weird it doesn't mark it on my radar but it's there. I'm talking about Wangan Midnight Maximium Tune 6RR btw.

It's sort of a shopping but it's more of spending half of the time at Hoyofest which is held in the mall. It is certainly a blast, ignoring my introvert self. I feel like I can be much more feel with speaking and helping hands. Since everyone speaks English instead of Malay. My private extrovert heart came singing. The girls before was bit shy and introverts personality, that they couldn't ask out what to do like paying cash, asking for entries, taking photos as such. I felt and relate that to past self. LIke I am what supposed to do, Give a helping hand. Like if they want to ask cosplayers to take photos. But couldn't ask out, I give them encourage and went ahead help with this request. It's also odds in my favors because they'll see me as valuable housemate to have. Public freebies events & stuff, I feel a bit shy and nervous on the inside but I try my best to leave the cast about my introvert self for a while. 

Now the girls treat me as a good friend and they have no problems talking about issues or insecurities. Their other friends in next floor as well. I've been put into a single guy with 4 girls in living room situtation but it's totally fine since we are all adults we all know how to behave and have actual and concerning discussions with each other. Well, works as favors for me tbecause we'll be seeing each other alot as classmates and do such things as hangout events and homeworks. But I am happy it. The dining everywhere in city is pricey compared to hometown. I'll have to careful with my spendings. it's only day 2 cmon. I'll keep up my good manners and smile to others while hide out my bad self inside. If anything happens I want them to rely on me sometimes so i feel much more better. There's so much more I want to write out details but I have to  keep it short & simple, The merchandises i bought cost me a fortune but I'll keep some for my younger brother. Hoping we see each other in next semester break or something.

New concerns is tomorrow the girls and friends planned a hangout in grab again, Well. I am doing it because I want to explore the city more and gather relationship better. There's reason I do these for my own goods. They are also very kinker about me killing the cockroach at 1am because not even the boy could bring himself to do it. About spendings, I really need to  earn some pocket money through YouTube if I can bring myself to do it. Alright then, I'm gonna have a bath now and take a break then off the world with my trusty laptop setup in my room.