30th August 2020, Sunday

How's Today
Somewhat Relieved

Today's Events

I really shouldn't drink drink that Cold Coffee last night, I couldn't sleep til 3am. I wanna fall asleep so bad It hardly work. I cannot go play games either, I can tell my body will die anyway.

I haven't play video game yesterday, which I felt very unsatisfied, neither way I should return to Entry Point a bit but nothing interesting much is going on.

Today at school there's alot of students really unattended since after exams, Including the bullies, J. and others. Although my X.L and her best friend still attends anyway. Same happened to other classes. Tomorrow is national day-off. Something to do with Malaysia's birthday. I also questioned my Tuition if there's online class. I think not, Meanwhile I wanna sleep in my class which I didn't because I almost had Otaku talk for hours.

At today 2pm, I need to collect the tuition materials and pay tuition fee on my own. Which is RM 125 cost for Form 4, I am suppose to pay it in person but the alternate way is to pay through bank account transfers. But after school I didn't meet the teacher in person while I am at their places but instead his Assistance give out the tuition materials because the Teacher wasn't there. So his assistant told me to pay the fee through bank transfers then send a picture of the recipient.

Talking about Entry Point, I should really think some great video ideas for my channel although it's not my job but to keep minimal facts of channel went dead which it did. I might think of some when I'm in school. I'm still not what motivated you in it. And I do really need to return to do some warmup.

After school, I just do some home chores then live stream Entry Point with a small challenge of No skill points spent on a Thief character. Yknow I'm not going loud with it because my aim is bad and I'm a stealth player. I intentionally make it semi-earrape (Loud) with the desktop music + Microphone because cringy is funny. Although nobody understands the humor of it and they just complain the loud noises. I already mentioned I'm making this intentionally and they complain me to fix it or lower down the volume until that they get the point I'm doing it on purpose for humors. Well, Inmature people or Non-Gen Z humor community to be like that it's not their fault.

Later at night, I just play a bit of GTA V before I go to sleep. I still have no idea how the hell does my laptop works because sometimes it runs it 60fps and sometimes just 15-20fps even I optimized it through guide and low settings. As I'm writing this I forgot to publish this on the exact date.