2 November 2023 - Part 100!

Alright. I figured what to schedule to do today. It's 2pm already but I'll make sure I make my time worth till tonight.

Firstly, I brush my teeth, Do miles-check in on every wangan navigator accounts.Second, Have my breakfast. Wash my clothing and have laundy dry up. Fill up some bottles at home.Third, Pack up my laptop bag. Then head out to nearby street to buy hard card as black boarders for my drawing assignment. Maybe stick at college a bit and have lunch out there.Fourth, .....I mean afterwards. It's my personal free time. I can spend it however I want.Can go to 1U, Mid Valley, Subang Parade to do card service elsewhere instead at the same time discover the other malls out there. And then tonight I will head back to my Tropicana Gardens Mall's arcade to regularly play there since the condition of the arcade seems nice and more familiar but seriously they should hire tech to fix the equipment.

I kinda spent excess amount on my time at computer before I go out, things are coming up. I am writing amount of money I spent into Wangan Midnight arcade series as a list to keep track and also remind me how I used to spend too much back then and my average / total of spendings. It is, crazy... to me. And my assignment teammate asked me for help about the location which outlet did I printed stuff at but it's nothing much.

Around RM 700 since August till November which is now. Compared to the spending I play per week back in the days in my hometown which is more than RM 1,100. I saved a lot and even longer by playing in the city. But still I have be careful of my spendings.

The anime club president called me as well regarding from my assignments teammate about the location where to print their A2 papers for assignments. Yeah. He called me to confirm that it doesn't requires to wait days for it to collect.

Okay, even my housemate CDY gives a go ahead to do laundry. Imm as well as take a bath afterwards. 

I just realized my patterns of putting clothing into washing machine is odd. I check every clothing and pants including socks individually and put them in instead just dumping all the clothing with baskets. Not sure why but it feels like waste of time but also efficiently steps to go through. Either way, Imma take a bath and head out.

I forgot left the phone at the cashier of a supermarket the cashier was kind enough to keep it for me later I returnI know I already arrived the college pretty late (it's 5pm) and it's closing time is after 6pm. But I still have to work only the boarders. Only the boarders to paste it on my drawing assignments and submit it on lecturer desk right away. But the other lecturer noticed and come help me out with heavy advices. Which he mentioned bunch of stuff I already know and noticed but he continues it anyway after seeing the condition of my rushed assignment.

But I personally think sometime when time is running out you have to improvise your work and not put too high of expectations. After all the main content efforts the most and any extra details is just not really important. I could submit it without boarders too but this lecturer with his heavy and long advices took up most of the time where I could just done this myself instead he keeps on going and after he done talking its already 6:30pm and then he said it's closing time you should go finish at home like bro you took up most of my time I could have use it to do my assignments.I mean fine but it irritated me. I will take his advices, buy paper cutter instead of using scissors and then buy a brand new boarders of mounting paper I could have used the one I bought to for it.

Yeah.. I left my folder assignments again at the same place like another day, but for tomorrow I will try arrive earlier and then have the tools/material ready. Oh, just remembered my clothing is already washed at the machine all I need to do is hang and dry for the laundry. Hopefully the housemate doesn't mind it that they need to use it themselves.

Oh, I have inputted so much text. My dinner I ordered is getting cold, And was interrupted by a street seller with a pack of cookies. I put some time to thought how many I rejected those walk in sellers I guess I should buy something. At least it's good price and not really bad for me. Only one pack anyway. But still...

It's 7, time to head off to the arcade. I will think about the assignments tomorrow. At least I am super full now that I didn't have lunch or breakfast today. Right now, there's light rain but any rain is not a problem as long as I always bring my umbrella. Also, Since new GT7 major update is out. My brother sarcastically want me to grind in this game lol. Bro i just beat a fully tuned 2 GTR34s with 660hp/B.

Me and my friends cleared out bingo challenge for today. Thanks to yesterday I told them about the strategy of clearing bingo balls. (WMMT) I think I will spare some time doing shopping for food supplies to tomorrow It seems to be low.