23-24 November 2023

23 November

The pain on my butt is not going away and it got worse. Now I have difficulty sleeping even I am sleeping entirely lying onward and sitting properly. And hurts the same even with walking because the red spot has spread over the muscles instead. I was planned to see a doctor last night but it's already closed. Only managed to sleep last night due to being too tired regarding of pain.

So my father willingly bring me to nearby Clinic for doctor to check and get medication. Even though it cheaper, my dad insists he pays for it instead of me, I helped my brother logged in steam account on the new work laptop at home. Its not a viable laptop for gaming but it certainly have enough CPU power to run old or weak games like ROBLOX. Not so much with games like GTA V or CS2 though. At best you can play Team fortress 2.

24 November

The pain and infection on my butt is not fully heal yet. I still lingear pain with only medication assiting it and healing process. Also regarding to GT7 1.41 patch the grinding efficiency is being lowered for being too overpowered and me and brother improvised with much more working method for AFK grinding. Although not as much as " Tokyo with Escudo" as active grinding but decent amount afk grinding same time from it. 

While my brother was playing the game earlier last night, I sat back and read the Manga my brother bought and we ocassionally have conversation about cars and the anime/manga naturally with my younger brother. With my dad watching tablet beside on the sofa.

I was thinking about making contents off Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune using tripod with my phone on it for recording. Although it might not be too ideal or pleasant but its good money to gain contents and revenue from, its a possibility since I recently obsess with this game franchies. So I asked my dad for his spare tripod to make stand for phone recordings.

Lets think more about it when I have free time on my own like more instances on Wangan Navigators, tomorrow events, WMMT content blah blah blah. Time to sleep at 2:42am.

Before on our home sets off, my neigbour asked me to help jumpstart his other car by pedalling on the gas. So I did.On our way trip, but first breakfast. Its entertaining to hear my mom and dad ranting about others and talk fun with each other. I should join the conversation sometimes. Meanwhile my younger brother prefer watching scenery more.

After the breakfast I take pills and slowly drift asleep on the car. After waking up, I hear my brother and my dad seems to have very long talk about high performances automobiles. And it looks like we are almost there to KL. And I joined the conversation right away and let mother sleeps longer.

In this mall theres this another RM 3 per play at "The Mines" mall at Kuala Lumpur city. The thing is, the Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 6RR crowns is super easy for the takings. Me and my brother went there to play for a 2 versus matches for fun. And then after my brother tries out the crown. I told him nah for your level of skills its seem difficult to get the crown. Shockingly, he get 3 crowns in a row like its a cake walk. The hell? My skills and knowledges to wangan midnight is superior than him & average players out there. This mean if He can take the crowns I can full sweep the crown too.

We came across a Pizza hut within the mall while looking for my parents. The prices dropped like intensely, such as RM 46.90 dropped to RM 15, like. Thats a steal? I mean it seems reasonable, since the mall is a less populated and theres literally 0 staff and 0 customer presents inside the outlet. I mean there is staff but it needs to be callled with a ring. My brother called my parents to check this out. Actually no. For pizza this small its impossible that it originally sell for RM 30. It has to be marketing strategy. Also wtf, my mother spent 89RM just to buy one single shorts for me. Although I tried the fit and the quality is very good.

My family decided to go for a boat ride by someone within the mall. Yes, a lake inside the mall. That someone can take us around the lake and big lake for a stroll for chilly wind breeze, photography, scenery of bungalow and stuff. In my right now, Since crown sweep is easy in this mall. One time though. Travel from Tropicana mall to The mines mall can be cheap but takes hours to get there. Similar to Mid Valley but. It best to not waste too much money.

Ah crap, I just remembered that I forgot to bring up drying rack my mother bought the other day. Well thats okay, We can buy another one here and the one at home can be used elsewhere for them or have them bring it up another time since I told them it's not that bad necessarily.Well for now, Our family is heading to a hotel to check-in.

Here we are, the family are going malls to malls in the night. Heated with scenery and decorations to take photo and alot of people through the streets of slight rain..My mother here at it again insisting me to buy a comfortable shorts for wearing at suite. I am kinda annoyed that my mother keep asking me that if I like it or hate it. Like how you want me to describe? Its not I like or hate it. I certainly want shorts but all of them seems fine and neutral.

Its not really 100% about me anyway, My brother is here looking for new pair of shoes. Most of the spendings went for the desserts & food from city streets instead but they are worth it but dad want us to buy something else like provisions and supplies to use. Now back at suite. Its already late as near 12am, Dad and brother had a hot bath. Now it just my brother playing my laptop's game. Need For Speed ProStreet, I should have it install on the work laptop back at home, Its possible and not hard to setup, since its relatively old game to begin with. Although still have to run in lower graphics settings but its a game to do with. I can either share him the game files and instructions to install or do it myself after second semester ends.

I helped out with myself infected wound cleaning on my butt. Alot of infected blood clout were squeezed out. Oh man, It still hurts but relieves alot of.