2nd September 2023

Gotta try handmade pizza, So I can make it for myself or my housemates. Otherwise the materials may get expired sooner. Either way, It's a win-win.

First test, Throw everything on the bread. The bread itself, then tomato layer, then some cheese and finally Tuna. The placement is not good but I will have to test the heat with air fryer and microwave.

Came out not good as expected but I can take it as breakfast. Second test, I used burrito wrap as a pizza dough (in which I didn't know). This time put some efforts with same layers of placement. Just realized, It's burrito wrap so the edge and dough is gonna be biscuit. But the Centre still good every bite. Asked my mom for help, now this time with instructions.

Third test, This time microwaved the bread a bit so it's film i guess. More tomato spread out, More cheese, flat layer of tuna spread out near the edge, and again. Even more Cheese that cover the entire bread even the edges. Now, Using Air fryer. Put it on 160celsiious and 10 minute to try it out.

The angel, I mean my housemate woke up. Last 10 minutes ago, I finished bath and checked on her. She's still sleeping even it's 1pm already. Of course, I knocked on door and waited a bit while calling her name there's no response, So I entered. She's sleeping beautifully, My intrusive thoughts kicks in again. I was planning to help clean up her place but nevermine. After observing her sleep I decided to leave the bedroom otherwise she would be shocked to wake up find me standing next to her bed. So that's where I decided to practice working on handmade pizza.

It's done. As she is going to do her laundry, I offered her the homemade bread pizza her to eat since I think I am already full after eating the tested products of mine. I would reminded her It wouldn't be a good quality that she can leave it there if it does not taste good. So she knows that I am a noob trying to make some food. Looks like she finished it, I'mma ask for feedback before heading out to my regular arcade in the mall. I would be expecting a gamer friend at 6pm.

As usual I help with new players and play by myself at the arcades. It's a thing to keep me happy that I can help others as well. Maybe it benefits me, maybe not. Also while playing Taiko No Tatsujin with a stranger we happened to have the same don-chan costume. What coincidence! On WMMT, I found out the Toyota Soarer is the car literally non existent.