25 August 2023

Heading out to KLCC with the students. See you all later...

Our time start at 1:30pm, So me and the students arrived near the location at 12. So we can have lunch before we sets off. By the time we finished our meal near 1:30 I came to realize I forgot to bring the submission paper needed for the trip itself. So I ran all the way back to my suite for 10 minutes then call fast Taxi back to the assembly point by 2:07. Which is sorry that made everyone to wait for me. But they are nice that they arent leaving me behind. Turns out our tour have extra paper for me to fill in on the spot so it's almost totally pointless to rush back and get it lol. I think I made a marathon.

Going out is all fun and exciting, So this trip is about Merdeka Day and we heading places to places. notably KLCC where the Petronas Twin Tower is located, and each group is required to take video clips and edit them out for the teachers to select to post it on social media. Guess who fits to be the editor? Def not me lol.

As time passes as we continue to board train stations and walks. my unhappiness build up as the times goes and the students taking photos and video together. Maybe because the reason I joined because I can contribute with my video editing skills later instead of having fun. Anyway we been through small museum all about KL as well. Doesn't have much impression so I'll write nothing about it xd.

Employee of academy and housemate girl has birthday today and everyone them celebrated at KLCC Saloma Bridge. I seems to regained happiness seeing other people having fun. We all have a slice of cake and have fun conversating between video gamers. yeah, forgot to mention the clubs members of Anime and games club is here. (I planned the game "A Way Out" for our next club activity).

It's near 8 and Merdeka day event comes to an end we go seperates and return to our places. I got seperated from others 2 times on the way here and had them worried so I am concerned if I am giving them trouble. Which at dinner the tour settles our dinners with feast of KFC with each person 2 chicken each. I got emotional there where I take 2 drumstick while others take more than 1 or more chest pieces. Tormenting myself by letting the goods to the others and I'll have it when they don't want it. It's not much but here's the catch, Others asks they have leftovers and ask everyone if they wanna finishes it. at the time I feel like I want to eat more so I ordered them myself, which is big dumb move for me. And one of the kind student came up to me and say you should eat the leftover so no foods will be wasted. and I unpolitely replied: "How comes you guys are not wasting foods if there's leftover?!" and she replied sadly "okay. I'll leave you to it". and Now I feel very regret my choice of words and my attitude. Shortly after 5 minutes I messaged her to apologize. and she replied in chat says "it's okay"

How is this okay?????????? Some dude just being rude to you and you said it's okay that is not how humanity works at least the rude person should apologize a hundred times and make up something to it if he really feel sorry thats what supposed to be happening right right??? even after end of merdeka day end i messaged her again through the chat at midnight. I get overemotional over craps and it's my mental problems. I am a introvert trying to pretend to be extrovert and now I have character breaks i cant decides and stuff.

Like I am self aware I am 50% introvert and 50% extrovert most of the times. I choose to talk to people and sometime i refuse talk to people what is wrong with me really. screw all this.

As a regular at my nearest mall, I always helps out the new players playing Bandai games. Guiding them and a method to let them enjoy the most out from a single play game in arcade machines. Anyway, While I was demonstrating the use of Wangan Navigator for the WMMT game to them since they haven't start using it yet. I got the monthly car which is the Fairlady Z Nismo. how lucky I am! Gonna claim it tommorow!

Topic: as a regular at my nearest mall I usually helps out with new players at the WMMT game franchises. I got the monthly car which is fairlady z nismo. How lucky am I demonstrating new players the use of wangan navi

First time going home pretty late at 10pm. Walking home could be too dangerous in the city near the roads. Man, I should put all reminders stuff at texts documents in a folder located at my laptop's desktop so in case I keep forgetting things. Sleep Deprivation just kills your short term memories doesn't it

I got home, nobody is doing laundry. I'll have the washing machine myself then. Anyway, Do you guys agree I should change the cover of my wattpad diary?