27 November 2023

2nd Semester is now for registration. 

For some reason, I can't do Wangan Navigator miles check-in. My phone, the new and older one account at the laptop. Is it happening to everyone right now? Bandai? Whatever, GT7 grind it is.

The Wangan Navigator's miles check in problem is going on and everyone is facing the same problem that they can't see the location to check in and Heard my friend says same happens for Japan server too.

At afternoon, I plan to go out to college to do registration. But I'll have to ask if payment come through for it. I still feel bad using his money though, So It's the best reason for me to study my favourite subject to put this through.

I felt so stupid, While I was on my way to the mall. I just realized I just locked my bedroom door with key inside. Now I have to head back & find a way to break in without damaging the lock. I have to use a soft card for that trick to do that. Because landlord will pay a visit at 6pm later. so I broke in in with my student card, It is slightly damaged but it will be fine.

Weather report says all day gonna be "Cloudy"? It's sprinkle light rain now. I didn't bring an umbrella today.... Have to head back once again to get it. Theres good reason to be prepared for everything ugh. I wonder how long I been walking back and forth. Just want to go to the mall. Oh right, my told is not ready for the next semester transfer yet. I guess I will pay a visit to the college tomorrow instead of today.

A White Daihatsu Copen and Yellow Lambo Huraccan Spotted.

[WANGAN MIDNIGHT MAXIMUM TUNE]Today's at Arcade was a blast. Got a discarded vehicle card on the same account that got fully tuned tickets. And 1 for again for another too. But I would have to register with a new card to transfer it.Friends of friend got annoyed by a new player who keep continue challenging him and got annoyed with it because he doesn't want to battle anymore and want to do Osaka Time Attack. Since the surrounding friends seems interesting we did the same time attack again. It is refreshing to do time attack with my Impreza. But I should be worried my spendings instead. I threw 100RM in this 2 day but should limit to average below 20 for future daily expenses in this game. But I could play ROBLOX Bloxburg, Steam games or literally emulator version of the WMMT instead.About the new player kid who play with family behind him. They look like a wonderful family. His dad is very chill, The wife is handicapped and sitting in a wheelchair while their 10 years old kid joyfully play the arcade game in a good manner. So I gave him a discarded vehicle card for it and he thanked me.I sometime doubt my lonelines. My dad pointed me out that I look out for friends in common hobbies to deal with it, and learn to be independent and that is certainly somewhat true....Anyway, I called my dad to have chit chat and mentioned that I will head to College for 2nd semester registration to tomorrow.

Something fell in my room, the sound came out of the closet. I don't know what is it, 

Fell for a stupid fraud. Told me I need to input Credit Card information to access a free account creation stuff. But ends up taking up RM 15 which is 3 dollars USD off my bank account. To prevent this from happening. I turned off the overseas purchase option directly from Bank settings website. And only turn it on when I want to buy something or stop any further frauding