14 December 2023 - Shapes/Texts as Logo

I woke up, My headache is entirely gone!So it's better to sleep with lights fully off and phone alarm next to me instead. Unlike before I slept before past midnight. So It doesn't feel too drowsy when I am awake. Waking up at 7:50am to bath and then have breakfast at 8:15am.
I guess this is what they called Healthy routine huh?

Either way, after class. I will consider to do Miles check in for the Navigator app or Make a simple Entry Point video at college since I don't have classes right after noon. I can submit my absence papers, help others, do stuff I want on my laptop... yeah and then planned to Grocery & Laundry when I get home. Afterwards it's all my free time.
Looking at the Digital Camera my nephew (Dad's second brother). I am sure It will be put good use when theres class and assignments for it. At the same time its not best to always carry around such little fragile and pricey thing around.

The other day I cant do laundry because my housemates occupies the washing machine. Same goes for yesterday. Do I really have to use the self service one? Kinda of costy but theres drying as well.

I forgot theres anime/game club activity today. I assume its 4pm - 6pm? The president planned us to watch a movie together. I guess why not? Maybe I should go nearby and eat then stay at college until then? I think Grocery & Laundry can do another day or this evening...

For the Digital Typography class, Teacher collaged everyone's pictures taken of real brands in real life.To breakdown their overall using their brand names fused with the Logo. Basically Typography. Blah blah blah, and my assignment is "Combination Mark". Basically a Typography using texts are shapes. And combine it. For the assignments I missed other days. I can see they were making a custom font as assignment. All from A-Z. 

My friend Alvin shared a Maximum Tune 6 competition under their Molly Fantasy arcades. Winner get T shirt and some bonus credits. It's not much but at least its something a tournament. Worth checking out but only concern is which Mall I will go....

Even the assignment deadline is next week Monday. I managed to quickly work on it and have the lecturer checked and I submitted today. Afterwards I submit the absence application form. The senior students asked me that I am attending the prom night this week which is 16 December which is the same day that theres MT Tournament happen under the arcade. But of course I will take prom night attendance over arcade. The only problem is that it cost RM 80 or around to attend. That's way out of my budget of course she can help negotiate to reduce the price. Later I come across with my classmates having Lunch... with Fast Food?? Damn, they are enjoying it. They bought it from Giant 10 minutes from here. But still, Its out of my budget.... Damn, so much stuff is out of my budget. Not to mention cant self service for Laundry If I wanna save... sighhh.Let's just eat at nearby cheap restaurants and figure out stuff later. Im hungry.

At evening of 4pm to 6pm. At AnimeGame Club within College which Im part of as a member. We watch Jujutsu Kaisen 0 the movie. But We didnt manage to make it to the end due to constant buffering and lack of time we have for the club. Although I did stay to help out a bit. For the whole day I don't randomly bother too much to others and enjoy myself

What the helll.... This rain so big and large even umbrella aint helping much. My shoes and pants is entirely soaked and even road have thick layer of water. Some sewers become flooded and stink smell. I gotta get back to suite fast and bath. Screw eating outside, dinner settles with my food supplies. Perhaps grocery?

Wait, I forgot. The kitchen outlet is damaged last time they said it happened. Is it fixed yet? I mean the Washing Machine seems unaffected... yeah, Just use the other outlet. Theres no reason to give up making a meal because of it.

Cool, Dad's second brother messaged me after a long time. Also Telling others that he have arrived at New York safely by Airplane.

Oh yeah, Forgot to mention I actually expensed 100RM just to attend the Prom Night from the college. I will be seeing my friend dance together after a day watching and helping them a bit in their training. Heard there will be gifts and lucky draw, Western food, Happen in 6pm to 10pm, although she offered me there would be special discount for me but doesn't want me to tell others about it. For some reason, I didnt take the discount and along go with RM100, If I did though. I can save a little and go with Rm85. That's kinda stupid of me but also doesnt want to disrespect the senior like this... They said people will be wearing elegant and formal clothing but shouldnt be a problem with my Jeans and shirt. Hopefully it my laundry dries before that.

Yeah, Screw "Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune" Tournament, I have so many games to play and Prom Night to attend.

I just realized I been blessed with 100% of Entertainment surround me and I just not realizes it.Let's see here, Call Of Duty Mobile, Genshin Impact, GTA V with new contents to grind, Counter Strike 2, Gran Turismo 7, Ghost of Tsushima, ROBLOX Entry Point & Operators coming up, New TV series anime and returning seasons I wanted to watch on Netflix, WMMT6 Emulate.... Everything, So I never have problems with Entertainment all the time. The only thing most concerning is my sleep routine and my health... Yeah that..

My head's heavy, Want to sleep badly, I hanged all my clothes at & around the wardrobes (I used washing machine to wash my clothes) since I cant use the drying rack out there because its occupied. I can let it dry like this or use self service