12-13 November 2023

12 November 2023

My dad have his old phone passed to me because he bought a new phone himself. There are some credentials I need to login again and whole alot of new features for me

For the day, we went out and eat breakfast at somewhere out nearby with dad. Me and younger brother. During the afternoon me and younger brother play PS5 video game console together while my dad clean up and organize one of the computer room for a new cabinet replacement. I also helped partial of it like moving in and out the heavy furniture with him. For dinner, we will settle with a buffet invited by neighbour.

At night, me and younger brother spend alot of time having fun split screen coop in GT7. Especially having slowest and lightest car pushed to oblivion by fastest car alive on straight line road.

13 November 2023

I just finished bath at 12:30pm, Which I just woke up. I recalled yesterday, My online discord friend "Vanilla Milkshake" want to meet me in real life. He already know his way to my house, But I suggested him saying no. That my home isn't prepared for any visitors so maybe a cafe will do? Since it gets a bit too late. I would suggest another day, Which is today. I didn't expect much this real life meet gonna be something because I figured it would be akward not knowing to do to make such a good meet-up and what to do after we meet each other. So Since I planned to meet with another real life friend. yes, Also a regular Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune player who we used to play together back in the time of hometown before I move to city and studies there.

Me, Vanilla, and A WMMT friend will meet up in real life at 1 Segamat Complex. Which is the mall I used to regularly go. To make this interesting, I'll have Vanilla there to find me at 3pm when I get there at arcade. We meet each other's faces through discord call but that was only one time. Hope he recognizes me, Yeah. My brother is also coming so we gonna be playing at arcade within mall today at 3pm.

Before we sets off, Me and my dad. along with my brother, Will have lunch in the afternoon before we get to the mall. To be rather honest, I should be spending more time with my parents as such. Since he is paying for my rent and studies of all. And fear that he might not feel well this is the attention is all he gonna get during the weeks back in hometown. Plus, he will be the one taking us to mall instead, Of course I already asked him if he is fine with it and will take us to there with his car instead. I mean, If I have a car I will drive there myself instead. Because my mom is still using it. But this would sounds better because dad being in same car with dad would be spending time with him as well. I guess it isn't bad.

Even though my brother woke up, He will plays GT7 a bit. Oh right there's laundry to deal with, I should be doing that instead before heading out together. Im somewhat feel bad for the troubles my dad have to go through. I will do more for him whether possible.

Although we didn't spend too much time at arcade. Well technically we did, we spent much less money but still able to savor compete each other and conversation about cars stats.

But the hassle is still all my father. On the way we getting home we need to take away our dinner since he have something to tonight and and end up a bit late when getting home because of waiting restaurant food to be ready is quite long.

Since He is in rush to go out and meet someone. He eat a little for his dinner. So when he return I asked him if he want a fast noodle ready so I did. I also uninstalled Ready Or Not and reinstalled Star Wars Battlefront 2 for my younger brother because that sounds what he used to play long time ago with my gaming laptop and cannot play it anymore because I moved out.

There alot of improvements and features compared to my last phone. The biggest difference is the camera that I can take photo with front camera in higher definition and play mobile games more faster and accurate although being newer version is harder to spoof or modify various compartments because of its better device security but it's just minor inconvenience.

Because the house filled with alot of stuff I should help organize with stuff around I can but when It comes to cleaning and mopping I still have to push myself to do it.

Tonight I spent some time with my dad. One of the big request he would ask from his son is massaging his foot and hand. Forgot to mention the condition of his hand is that he regularly have pain on the nerve or muscle of his palms. Used to be swallon, Went to surgical and sutures too, but it doesn't help much a year after. So when someone massage his palm, He would feel alot better. That's what I did, and even should more after I returned compared to before I move to KL City. So. I massage his palm as long as I can on the bed and slowly fall to sleep. That's one of the big pleasure he could ask for. There's news of Polyphony going to deal with the GT7 Exploit grinding that allows us to get millions by merely AFK. Gonna milk as much as I can up to 100 million credit before rpatch update releases. Also my dad is kind enough to lend me his keyboard from his wireless keyboard with clickies collection. Since I left mine back in the suite.I still have to reduce use of Air Conditioner, knowing that it is very pricey about it's bills.

Came to decided instead of building a new car, All I need to do is Hope for Fully Tuned ticket and a Bandpassport card to link to. To take advantage of multiple instances of Wangan Navigator done on my laptop.

Now at 2am instead of me sleeping. He's now playing video games he used to play on my laptop. Mainly, Star Wars Battlefront. After he play this he is so back so he said. Glad I kept the config settings folder