14 February 2024

I woke up seeing my dad working at his computer he woke me up. I witnessed that my mom is actually working out in front of the TV from a long time. Reminds me of that she is a coach dancer back then, thanks to my dad sets up with Apple fitness I guess his plan actually works.

Helping my younger brother with the Assetto Corsa provides with some minor modding and content manager. It's a hassle but I willing to do it for him. 

My dad brought me to visit neighbors house. Visiting the old uncle and his son. His son, however, I know him. We study in same class before in middle school. He now work at Singapore and construction. Of course, we compared heights to each other and he got more handsome and still taller than me. Got a Girlfriend there. And his dad tell us about he dislike the fact he modded the car his mom gave him but not that bad. Reminds me I should have get a job but it would be better for me just to focus on my studies.Anyway, My father planned for my family to have me taken up yo KL with my brother to have fun in waterpark as well as sending me back to suite for returning day. It's a good plan. I have few days before I have to really return.

It was quite fun with the familiar Guest family in my house and spent most of the time having the ladies play our GT7. A 3 way battle including Supersports car and Gr Supras down 6 laps of Daytona circuits. But me and my brother took over by the time before they take off. My father and my mother having quite fun conversations while the kids are playing console games together. We laughed about how they all 3 immediately hit walls after autodrive assistance turned off.

Oh yeah, it's Valentine day. My dad looks for place to dine in with my mom. But all cafe is all filled with people and not sure where to eat on the street. My brother's ear pain got worse. Me and my mom prepare 2 pills of painkiller to aid it for it to cure tomorrow.