Logicality

In kindergarten Logan and Patton were great friends, same for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade. But then Patton had to move. They were both really upset. Even Logan, and he had a hard time expressing feelings. But he was crying his eyes out. Logan didnt have any other friends, for when he met Patton, Patton went up to him. Logan never went up to anyone.

~~~

They were both in high school now. And Patton had moved houses once again. He is now going to Logan's school. So the next morning, when Patton walked into his new school, Logan had no idea either.
Patton walked in, saw Logan, and ran up to him.
"OMG LOGAN!! I have missed you so much!"
It took Logan a minute to realize who was hugging him, but then he hugged back. "Patton!"

~~~

They were now both put of high school and were best friends. Soon to be boyfriends, once they realize that they were perfect for eachother.

(A bonus done on June 17th)

It has been a while since the two had met up again, they were great friends. And in the 3rd year of high school, they started dating. Logan had liked Patton since that kindergarten day they had met. Because he knew that Patton would be the only person he would willingly talk to. Patton knew that Logan was the one for him, once he realized how much he had missed him. They were adorable together. They were couple goals.

~~~~~

Logan had been waiting for Patton outside of the bakery, where Patton works. He was picking him up, it was there 4th year anniversary, and they were going out to eat. To celebrate.

~~~~~

They had arrived at the restaurant, just finished ordering their food, and then Logan looked at Patton.
"We met in kindergarten. You had come up to me, asking if I wanted to play a game with you, I had declined, so you stayed with me. You were very persistent in becoming my friend. I have never in my life regretting the fact that I had let you into my life. And then you moved, my heart had shattered, I had lost my only friend I have ever had. I thought I had lost you forever. But you came back, and I was overjoyed. I love you. And I have known that since the day I met you." Logan stopped for a second, and then continued. "Patton, will you do me the honor, and make me your husband? Will you marry me?" Logan had asked. Patton stared at him, teary eyes, he was in shock. He eventually snapped out of it, and fumbled with something he was trying to get out of his pocket. It was a ring box.
"I was going to propose tonight." They were both starstruck, as they hurriedly hugged eachother. The crowd that had formed around them clapped. This was the happiest day of both of their lives.