Mr.Sanders

Patton was on his way to work. He was excited as he would get to see his crush, Logan, who worked across the hall from him. 

He drove to work, and walked to his 'office' as he liked to call it.

"Hi Mr.Sanders!" A student called out.

"Good Morning Sally." Patton waved to the young Junior that he had in one of his classes. He taught Reading. He loved all the stories that he got to introduce the young generation to. And he was loved by most of his students as he was a pretty nice teacher, but if needed he would be strict.

"Morning Patton." Logan greeted him as he unlocked his classroom door.

"Hi Logan." He flashed a bright smile. And then walked into the room, his face a bright pink from the interaction. Like I said, he had a crush.

~~~~~

As the first bell rang, he wrote something on the board. Everyday, he would write a new pun on the board. He called it, the pun of the day. And that's what it said. Under that was a line. And under that was the pun.

A whiteboard?
Well, thats reMARKERble.

Patton was proud of himself for that one, he turned around and walked over to his desk. He heard some kids laughing as they read the board, and he smiled.

The second bell rang, meaning class is starting.

"Alright Kiddos, settle down." He stood up and stood to the front of the class.

He was going over last nights homework and then Logan walked in.

"Patton, do you have any glue sticks?" Logan was the math teacher, and he was trying a new tactic with doing a hands on project.

"Of course Logi." Patton said with a smile. He walked back over to his desk and grabbed a box.

"Thanks Pat." Logan said as he was handed the box. Patton's face flushed red, that was the first time that he was given a nick name by Logan. He stood there for a minute after his door was closed.

"Mr.Sanders? Are you alright?" A girl called out from her seat. He turned back around, and then everyone saw his blush.

"Y-yes. I'm fine. Where were we?" He tried to play it off, but his students were persistent.

"Mr.Sanders?" Someone raised their hands, trying to get the attention of their teacher.

"Yes Mark?" Patton looked up to look at Mark.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked. Patton's face went brighter.

"No reason." Patton lied.

"You just got redder."

"Daisy, that's not t-true." Patton tried to get them all to stop.

"And you're stuttering." Another kid pointed out.

"Will you all stop if I tell you why?" Patton asked, finally giving up. Everyone nodded. Patton pulled up a stool and sat down. He looked up at everyone, awaiting an answer.

"Im gay. And I may have a crush on your math teacher." Patton said in one breath. Everyone gasped.

"That's so cute!" A girl called out.

"You should tell him." Another said.

"Tell who what? Patton are you even teaching?" Logan walked back into the room, to give back the glue sticks of course. 

"I was, but then got off topic." Patton said, standing up. He didn't know if Logan had heard what he said or not.

~~~~~