Secret

Patton and Logan have become noticeably closer as of late, it's wasn't noticeable in a group of friends but when they were only spending time with one another.

And now was no different.

~~~~~

Patton and Logan were currently sitting in Logan's room, doing nothing but talking. That's all they needed in order to enjoy the company of each other.

Patton had removed Logan's arm from around his shoulder, moving so he was sat on his knees next to Logan. He had recently been thinking something over and it was starting to confuse him the more he was focused on the subject.
"What's wrong?"
"Um...just thinking about something..."
"And what is it you are currently thinking about?"
"It's just that - well...I just, will it ever be possible to...Well I..."
"Patton, stop stuttering. Just speak."

Patton took a deep breath, letting his eyes fall shut as he tried to concentrate on what he was about to do.
"I just really like you and I wanted to know if you'd possibly consider being more than friends? Like boyfriends or something I don't really know I just really wanna be with you and I really enjoy your company and you literally make me the happiest guys in the world and I just want-"
"Take a breath, shorty." Patton smiled at the nickname, letting a soft chuckle escaped from his lips.
"Right, sorry...Anyways I was just, ugh!" Patton's cheeks were bright red as he covered his face with his hands. "You're cute! I like you! Please date me!" Patton yelled at him, his eyes were squeezed shut as he tried his best to get out his words.
Logan couldn't help but laugh, gently placing his hands on Patton's hips and pulling him onto his lap.
"I would love to be your boyfriend, Pat. You could've just asked normally, no need to be embarrassed. Especially considering the fact that I've been in love with you for two years..."
"What!? T-two years?!"
"Is that a bad thing dearest?"
"Well, no! But, like, we could've been dating a whole lot sooner!"
"Is that so?" Logan smirked, pulling Patton closer to him, letting his arms rest around Patton's waist.
"Y-yeah."

Logan softly chuckled, his eyes trailed down to Patton's lips before returning to look at his soft, honey-brown eyes, he leaned in, hovering his lips over Patton's. He paused, wanting to know if Patton had enough courage to make the first move.

"L-logan..." his voice was hardly above a whisper as he said Logan's name.
"Yes dear?"
"Are-are you going to...could you please kiss me?" It didn't take long for Logan to close the very small gap that had been between them.

~~~~~

The two had been dating for a bit over two weeks now, Patton has been happier than he's ever been, and also clingier than he's ever been, considering that he could sit in Logan's lap whenever he wanted and not be questioned by Logan.
However, the two did agree to keep it a secret from everyone else, so Patton couldn't sit in Logan's lap while he was with the group and Logan could steal random kisses whenever he wanted to.

Currently, Patton and Logan were watching a movie in Patton's room. Patton had his back to Logan's chest as he sat in his lap, Logan was unconsciously running his hand through Patton's hair, which Patton didn't necessarily mind.

They had been pretty focused on the movie, well, they were. But Patton was easily distracted, so during a boring, non action or romantic filled scene, he sat up and turned around so he was straddling Logan's lap. His pulled Logan closer to him by draping his arms around Logan's shoulders and pulling him closer to him.

"Do you need something?" Logan asked, raising an eyebrow as he questioned his boyfriend.
"I want affection."
"I was giving you affection. Do you require more?"
"Please." Logan softly laughed, closing the space between them and lightly pressing his lips to Patton.