Short One Shots In One.

The Floor is Lava~

One day the four sides were doing nothing of the importance. Logan was walking down the stairs while reading a book, using muscle memory to guide him. Patton has just taking cookies out of the oven, Virgil was on Pinterest, and Roman was practicing different stances to attack someone, sword in hand.

Logan made it down the stairs, and Patton walked into the common room, then screamed.

"The floor is lava!" Logan quickly looked around worried, and jumped onto the couch. Roman dropped his sword and did the same, but was then pushed off by Virgil.

"How dare you!" Roman yelled. Virgil then got down from the couch, and gracefully laid down on the floor.

"Virgil?" Roman asked worriedly.

"I have died, and there is only one way to make me live again." Virgil stated.

Roman walked over to him, and place a kiss on his lips. Virgil opened his eyes.

"I just wanted a cookie, but that works too." He brought Roman into another kiss.

"Patton, look away!" Logan told the now stealing trait.

"Look what you two have done." Logan told the two, that were still kissing on the floor. Logan walked over to Patton, and dragged him into the kitchen.

~~~~~

The Bunk Bed~

The four sides were sitting in Logan's room. They were talking, looking through all the fan art of all of them, and a few short stories.

"You know one thing I don't understand?" Patton asked the three.

"What is it Patton?" Logan asked him.

"I don't get why people are so obsessed with top and bottom, I would just be happy to have a bunk bed." Logan's face turned completely red. Virgil was trying not to laugh.

"Im going to tell him." Roman stated.

"Dont you dare." Logan told him.

"Tell me what?" Patton glanced from Virgil to Logan to Roman.

"Nothing dear." Logan kissed him, to make sure he would stop asking questions.

"Hey Logan. Can we get a bunk bed? I want the bottom bed." Patton said with a smile, Roman and Virgil started to laugh, and once again Logan turned red.

"We can get a bunk bed Patton." Logan said, making Patton happy.

"Yay!" He hugged Logan, and they got a bunk bed a short time after.

(A/N: I had to ask my sister what this meant, and then I mentally face palmed after.)

~~~~~

Roman's way of Doing Things~

The sides, and Thomas were all filming a video. Thomas was just ending the video, but then got one more question for the Q&A.

"Roman? How do you deal with pain? If you have any?" Thomas asked.

"Oh that's easy. When life gives me pain, I take that pain and push it down. And if the pain starts to come up again, I push more pain down on top of that. Why confront something when you can avoid it, am I right?" All four of them stared at Roman.

"Do you need a hug?" Virgil asked him.

"From you, always." Virgil walked over and wrapped his arms around Roman.

"You know we love you right?" Patton asked him.

"Of course. Don't worry about me, that's just my way of doing things." Roman told them. 

"I love you." Virgil tightened his grip.

"I love you too." Roman said with a laugh.

~~~~~

Logicality~

Patton woke up, and gently placed a kiss on the sleeping Logan's lips.

"Good Morning, Patton." Logan greeted him.

"Morning Logi." Patton got up and made his way to the kitchen, soon be followed by Logan.

"Patton I need some..." Logan started but Patton stopped him by handing him a cup of coffee.

"Oh, also I didn't have a chance to pick up..." Patton handed him a jar of crofters, and a spoon.

"Marry me?" Logan asked causing Patton to giggle.

"I took care of that too. We've been married for four years." He kissed Logan again, this time more passionately. 

"I love you." Logan told him once they broke away.

"I love you too. Now let's go we have to go to work." They both left, in the same car, and went to the same place. They were both teachers, Patton taught second grade, and Logan taught third, and they loved their jobs.

~~~~~

Another 'The Floor is Lava' Story~

Roman and Virgil were having a starring competition in the kitchen, Patton was watching closely and Logan was thinking.

Roman blinked first, after three minutes of not blinking.

"How do you do that?" Roman asked him.

"I don't know? But I win, so now we get to watch 'Maleficent'" Virgil smiled.

"Fine. Let's go." They walked into Roman's room and left the others to be alone.

"Hey Logan guess what?" Patton snapped Logan out of his thoughts, he stood up about to leave, but then answered Patton.

"Yes Patton?" Logan responded.

"The floor is lava!" Patton jumped onto a chair, while Logan just starred at him.

"Patton, we need to discuss your professionalism." Logan told him blankly.

"Those are some mighty words coming from a guy standing in lava." Patton said with a smile.

"Well, you don't need to be in lava to be hot." Logan made Patton blush.

"Aww. Thanks Logi." 

Logan walked over to Patton and offered him a hand.

"Why, thank you." Patton said.

"You're welcome." Logan told him, they both giggled.

~~~~~

A/N~ I wanted to post something, but all these were too short to be by themselves. Also all these ideas I found on Pinterest, but I made them longer, and mixed up which sides were supposed to be in the short.

Have An Amazing Day~