Goodnight

Virgil wandered into Roman's room, not bothering to knock or even ask to come in. He was beyond exhausted and unfortunately he couldn't sleep without someone next to him. Roman, being the in the room closest to Virgil, was his first choice. 

"Virgil! We've talked about this, you have to knock." Roman looked up from his phone. He had been sitting in front of his mirror, taking selfies. He let out a sigh as he noticed how tired Virgil looked.
"Again?" 

Virgil simply nodded, rubbing at his eyes sleepily. "I don't want to sleep in here either..." Virgil let out a small yawn not being able to hide his tiredness, not like he was doing a good job at hiding it in the first place. "I  just can't be alone or else I get...scary dreams. You know this." Virgil shut the door behind him. 
"C'mere." Roman stood up and walked over to Virgil, holding his arms out and letting Virgil lean onto him. "I do know you have bad dreams, I'm not judging you, I promise. Now let's get you to bed before you pass out." Virgil agreed, pushing himself out of Roman's embrace and walking over to the bed. Roman laid down in the bed and draped the covers over him, Virgil cuddled underneath the covers and rested his head on Roman's chest. He listened to Roman's heartbeat as he relaxed and let his eyes fall shut.

Roman's hand rested on Virgil's back, occasionally he would draw a circle with his finger and every time he did it Virgil would let out a small cute sound of disagreement, wanting him to stop. Roman didn't fall asleep as fast as Virgil had, for he wasn't all that tired. But he wouldn't not lay with Virgil because he knew he needed sleep. Virgil was more important to him that his need to take selfies.
"Ro?" Virgil mumbled, stirring in his sleep a little but he eventually went still again.
"Yeah, Virge?" The two spoke with hushed voices, not wanting to be too loud.
"goodnight." A smile made it's way to Roman's face, he looked over at Virgil and started to run his hand though his hair.
"Goodnight, dearest." 

~~~~~

Goodnight everyone! Just wanted to post this incase I don't get anything out soon. I have a big essay due because my history teacher decided that I wasn't be challenged enough and so I'll be in honors history...not looking forward to that. But I have to write an essay about something (I don't really remember) in order to get in the honors class and so I'm working on that.

Also! I passed my first honors math test, woop woop. 

~Have An Amazing Day!!