Dragon Witch's Curse

Roman had led the other sides into the imagination room, wanting to go on an adventure with his family. The wandered around the imagination room, Roman had intended on taking the others on quest but his plan was foiled when the Dragon Witch blocked their path. 

Roman, of course, stepped out first, yielding his sword as he stood in front of the others in a protective manor. Roman ran at the beast, his legs swiftly moving and his aim on the Dragon Witch precise and direct. Roman jumped up and jabbed his sword into the beast's chest - right in the heart. As it roared out in pain, it shot out some odd fog that made it's way to Logan and blocked the others sight. 

Once the fog died down, Roman ran over to the others. 
"Are you all alright?" Roman asked, doing a headcount and clearly noticing the absence of one of his friends. That was when Roman finally heard the faint crying and the tiny human wrapped in much-too-large shirt, that Patton held in safely in his arms. 

~~~

While Roman had been fighting the thing, Patton saw the fog aiming at Logan, he quickly ran over to the logical trait but once he had his arms wrapped around him, he suddenly became much too small. Patton kept him in his arms as he ran back over to Virgil. 
"Logan?" Virgil's eyes widened when he saw the baby in glasses that Patton held onto. 

"Are you all okay?" Virgil turned around, looking up at Roman who seemed to be exhausted. 

"No!" A high pitched, whiny voice was heard. Logan was squirming in Patton's arms, clearly not wanting to be held. Patton couldn't help the small giggle that came after Logan's protest. 
Logan's angry expression was anything but intimidating with his round, pudgy face. He also looked too cute in the over sized shirt that he was wrapped in and the crooked glasses that sat atop his nose were adding to the cute factor. 

"No! No!" Logan continued, his hands pushing against Patton's chest, trying to get away from the fatherly trait. 
Virgil was the next to let out a small chuckle, and then Roman. Virgil stood up off the ground and they all started to walk back home. 

"No! No laughing!" Logan crossed his pudgy arms, giving up on trying to get away from Patton. 
"Can't do, nerd. It's just funny how you, out of anyone here, ended up in this predicament." Roman told him, ruffling the baby's hair, 
"No!" Logan screamed, he grabbed Roman's hand and shoved away with as much force as he could muster.

"Someone's grumpy." Virgil commented, earning a scowl from the tot who raised his hand up - about to offer Virgil a rude hand gesture but Patton quickly grabbed Logan's hand and held it in his. 
"Logan, you know better than that." Patton scolded, earning more amused laughs from the other two. 

Once they arrived back to the house they all gathered in the common room. Patton thought it was wise to give Logan clothes that fit him better. So he snapped his fingers and conjured a regular black shirt and jeans for the tot to wear. He also adjusted the size of his glasses so they weren't too annoying for Logan to wear. 

"Well, what are we gonna do about Logan? He's not gonna stay like this forever, right?" Virgil asked, sitting on the floor and leaning his back against the couch. 
"Oh, good heavens no. The Dragon Witch's curses never last more than a week, and considering that she was nearly dead when she casted it, he should be back in a day - two days tops." Roman reassured, sitting on the couch behind Virgil and sitting criss cross. 

"Well, until then, no making fun of him. He clearly doesn't like it." Patton told the two, setting Logan down on the floor and giving him a shape-sorter toy to keep him occupied. 
"No." Logan looked up at him, his eyes glaring at Patton but the older trait didn't think much of it. He kneeled down next to Logan and picked up one of the shapes and easily slid it into the matching hole on the box. Logan's eyes widened very slightly, his attention was easily grabbed and he picked up another shape and slid it into another hole. A small smile found it's way to his face and he giggled softly when the plastic shape hit the bottom of the box.