The Show-Down (Prinxiety)

3rd Person POV

Roman and Virgil were in an argument, Logan and Patton sitting on the couch watching them with full interest.

"You are going down, Virgil!" Roman screamed at Virgil.

"Do your worst." Virgil said nonchalantly.

"Fine, you're going to regret this." Roman crossed his arms.

"What ever helps you sleep at night." Virgil told him.

"You're as cute as a button!" Virgil's eyes widened.

"You're also more beautiful than me, and that's saying something because Im quite beautiful." Roman continued. Virgil continued to stare at him.

"And your taste in music is amazing, it would be better if you sang the songs though." Virgil collapsed onto his hands and knees, very dramatically.

"How dare you! You know very well, that I don't know how to take compliments." Virgil continued to act as dramatic as he could.

"I know you don't, why do you think I did it in the first place." Roman asked him with a giant smirk on his face.

"To be nice?" Patton suggested while shrugging his shoulders.

Logan smiled at the fatherly trait.

"Come on Virgil, get up." Roman offered a hand to Virgil, as he was still on the floor.

"Thanks Princey." Virgil took his hand, allowing Roman to help him up. As soon as Roman lifted him up he brought Virgil into a kiss. It was very surprising though, they've been dating for a few months now. When Roman pulled away, Virgil immediately brought him back into the kiss. 

"Well, aren't you a little cutie?" Roman asked him. Virgil slapped his hand over his heart, and pretended to die.

"No...more...compliments." he gasped as he 'died' Roman rolled his eyes.

"And Im supposed to be the dramatic one." Roman scoffed at the 'dead' trait in his arms.

~~~~~

Im Sorry for the super short chapter! It's kind of a filler, because I spent too much time writing a chapter for 'Kindergarten Boyfriend' and Im sorry for that.

Have An Amazing Day!!