Consent

A.N: This chapter is completely, 100& safe to read, it's still fluff, but pleease read the author's note at the end, thank you!

~~~~~

Roman and Virgil had just gotten back from filming a video with the others, but they decided to hang out together, and watch a Disney movie in Roman's room. Virgil was sitting on his boyfrined's lap as he watched Dumbo with Roman.

"Hey Virgil?" Roman spoke in the too quiet room. "Yes?" Virgil turned around adjusting the way he was sitting. Now he had a leg on either side of Roman and was no longer facing the t.v. He was focused on Roman.

"I love you." Roman said, and the next thing Virgil knew Roman's lips were on his, and as the kiss went on, Virgil felt Roman's tounge grace his bottom lip. Virgil was surprised, as Roman had never done that before.

Virgil's POV

 It was new to me, so I didn't part my lips like he wanted me to do. I wasn't sure if that was wrong or not, but Roman poked my sides, making me gasp and the next thing I knew his tounge had slipped into my mouth. I didn't try and fight him, it's not like I wasn't enjoying this. I was just scared, what if I was doing something wrong? 

Roman put his hand at the rim of my shirt, eventually his hands were roaming all over my back and chest. His hands were warm compared  to my natural cold skin.

But then Roman tried to take my shirt off and I pulled away. Breaking the kiss, and putting ourselves at a bit of a distance, although I stayed on his lap. My breahting was a bit labored from lack of oxygen.

"What's wrong?" Roman asked me, general concern was laced throughout his voice and it showed in his eyes. 

"I-I'm sorry. I just- I don't want-. No. Please." I was having a hard time forming a sentence. What if I had upset him? What if he was going to break up with me becasue I didn't do this? What if he hates me now?

"Hey, Virgil, breath. Just take a second to breath, we can talk in a minute." Roman told me, taking my hands in his as he rubbed circles on the back of my hands. 

"I-I'm sorry! I-I'm just not ready, I'm too insecure and-and...and I don't think I'm ready. Please don't be mad at me. I still love you."

"It's okay, I'm not going to force you to do anything you aren't comfortable doing. You don't need an excuse to say no, alright?" Roman still looked worried about me, which made sense as my eyes were watering. 

"It's alright. I'm not mad, and I still love you." He sat up and wrapped his arms around me. 

"I love you so much." 

~~~~~

Hi! This chapter isn't much but I thought it was important to put out there. So, recently I've been getting into poetry (like the Button Poetry, and Mila Cuda is really great btw) But after listening to all her poems and speeches made me realize how much women are sexually harassed, which is not okay. 

Keep in mind that consent is very, very important, in any situation. Whether it's a simple kiss to the lips to having sex, but consent is needed. 

If a women (or man, or non-bionary person) says no to a kiss, you respect it.
If they say no to a simple touch on the arm, you respect it.
If they say no to a hug, respect it.
If they ask you to stop calling them a certain 'nickname' then you better stop. 

Doing something without consent is not okay. 

Beating someone is not okay.

Cat-calling, name calling, or 'special nicknames' are not okay.

And for the love of Irene never threaten someone that you're going to kill yourself or hurt yourself in any way if they don't sleep with you. That's such an awful thing to do.

Please keep this in mind
And
~Have An Amazing Day!!