Get Well

"We throw tantrums like parties
We're not happy 'til everyone knows we're sick
And that's just how we like it
We've hurt bad enough, right, we've earned it"

 Logan complained to Patton. He was pacing around Patton's room and he was sick of hearing Roman's teasing and the tantrums, god the tantrums, constantly. Whether it was Logan talking for too long, or Roman just didn't get enough time in a video. Logan didn't understand how Virgil could put up with it.

"Don't tell the others but it's all getting old. I mean how many more times must our stories be told?"  Logan asked Patton, who was sitting on his bed. Patton constantly tells Roman to stop being mean to Logan, or to not throw a fit just because he didn't get his way. But Roman never listened to him, Logan hated the way he always treated Patton's words like meaningless advice. 

In Logan's eyes, Patton's words were more than everything. He could listen to those witty puns all day, or just his adorable giggle.

"And being lonely's only fun in a group. It sort of loses its charm when it's true.  I meant it when I saidI wanna get well, I wanna get well." Logan had gotten close to Patton, a few days ago though Logan had asked Patton with help with expressing his feelings more. To prove Roman wrong that he wasn't an emotionless robot.

~~~~~

After dinner one night Logan didn't cry during the movie 'Fox and the Hound' and Roman went on a tangent about how heartless he is.

"How can you not cry at that?" Roman asked through tears. Logan kept quiet though.

"That's one of the saddest Disney movies!" Roman screamed. Logan rocked back in forth, running his fingers through Patton's hair, trying to comfort the crying Patton. He had to keep from crying in order to be there for Patton, but Roman wouldn't understand that so he didn't argue with him, he just listen to the words that would make him re-evaluate his existence later that night.

~~~~~

"Are the rest of you so content
Stay where you are but it hurts, like help!"
 Logan screamed. He was pacing once more and pulling at his hair, a bad habit he had. Patton had walked up to him, placing his hands on Logan's wrist and brought his hands away from his hair.

"Logan, I'll help you get well, to my best ability. I promise." Patton said softly. Logan froze for a minute, but then Patton's door opened and in walked Roman.

"Why are you screaming?" Roman asked him. Logan had so much he wanted to say to Roman, so he did.

"And I'm sure it's fun at first, test your pulse and check your vitals If it's only a game, you lost me, I quit it with the suicidal recital!" Logan took Roman by surprise when he started screaming at him. 

"So now you know all my secretsI want out, I know I don't need this. Can you find me friends that don't rank me on what I've been through?" Logan asked, both Patton and Roman. 

Logan has gone through a lot, he normally kept it all to himself though. But he confessed to Patton a few days ago, he told him everything.

~~~~~

"Patton? May I talk to you?" Logan asked knocking on Patton's door.

"Of course Logi." Patton said opening his door.

"Well, I've had a lot on my mind lately, and I would really like to learn how to better express my feelings." Logan confessed. Patton's eyes were still a little red from crying over the movie.

"That's great Logan!" Patton pulled him into a tight hug.

"Okay, so first you should tell me what goes on in that smart brain of yours." Patton let go of him and they both sat down on Patton's bed.