Highschool Love-Story

Highschool AU

Sanders High. It consisted of four groups. Nothing too much for a small high school.
There were the Jocks and Theater kids, which corresponded with one another because the football players loved the spotlight of the stage. The leader of that clique was Roman Prince.  He was the most charismatic, hot teen and played every lead in every play and was the star quarter back of the football team. Everyone loved him. 

Then there were the Nerds. A.k.a; Logan's posse. They were all in the math club and won every competition there's ever been. Logan basically carries the team but everyone else pitches in as best they can. They're all incredibly smart and some of them even knew that they could sell homework answers to the preps for good money, no one would snitch because most the Nerds did this. 

Moving on, we have the Emo's. Virgil Black led this small group, everyone liked to hide in corners and they were all diagnosed with anxiety and they were all also complete nerds and knew every song to every musical and every MCR song. All in all, they were all messes who fit into every group but didn't know where to go. So Virgil made it his group, and gave them all a title so they didn't feel indifferent and had a place to go.

And last, but not least, were the Puffballs. Patton Sanders was the leader of that clique, he loved everyone and he was cute and tiny. Just like everyone else in that group. Everyone loved Patton and would probably die for him. There may have been bullying at Sanders High, but no one would dare make one of the Puffball's cry and if they did then they would face the wrath of the other three cliques and wouldn't see the light of day again.
And God forbid someone mess with Patton, if they did, they'd have to put up with Logan's wrath.

~~~~~

Lucy, one of the Emo's, was probably Virgil's best friend. Those two were practically inseparable. Virgil stayed by her side at all cost because he didn't want her to be picked on by the Jocks, just like he had been for the passed few years. He eventually worked up enough courage and stood up for himself, leading to no more bullying. So he stuck by Lucy's side to make sure no one did the same to her.

Lucy had however caught the attention of Virgil's old bully - Roman Prince - he thought she was...cute, charming and he admired her love of poetry and Shakespeare. And so, Roman being the cocky person he is, decided to walk up to the group of Emo's to try and 'win her heart'.

"Sorry to be a bother to you all, but do you think I could have a word with you?" Roman made it clear who he was talking about, be smirked at the girl who only blushed and looked towards Virgil for guidance.
"Why." Virgil wasnt necessarily asking, more so demanding a reason from the teen.
"So I can get to know the lovey lady, of course. She's caught my eye and well...the spotlight is hers. So would you accompany me to the courtyard so I may better get to know you young maiden?" He offered her his hand, patiently waiting for her to take it.
"She only goes with you if I tag along too." Virgil crossed his arms and stood up, linking arms with Lucy and walking to the courtyard before Roman could.

When the three reached the center of the courtyard they stopped, and sat around the shaded area, it was nice out that day and it calmed Virgil's (and Lucy's) nerves. All was quiet, until Roman, once again, opened his mouth.

"You have beautiful eyes dear." Roman gently touched her chin to tilt her head up, he admired her emerald green eyes, and a second later he was immediately pushed back by Virgil.

"No touching, Princey."

~~~~~

The school bell drew closer to the end of the day as the three sat there, small talk had taken place between Roman and Lucy and Roman really thought he was head of heels for the gal. Virgil on the other hand looked like he could kill someone.