Afraid

Logan walked away from all the chaotic noise in the common room. Roman and Virgil were attempting to get along, yet they still ended up in an argument. Patton hadn't been with them, claiming he had been busy. 

Logan was on his way to Patton's room, he didn't mind if Patton didn't want to talk, he simply just wanted company; company that would scream at each other and argue. He just wanted someone next to him, whether he would talk to them or sit in silence, either would've been fine. 
Once Logan reached Patton's door, he gave a quick three knocks. He received no answer. This seemed to happened a lot, recently at least, Logan didn't pay much mind to it, Patton had told him that it was fine for him to walk in if he ever needed him. 

Logan walked in, staring down at the book he was reading, he closed the door behind him, making his way over to Patton's bed and sitting down. "Good evening, Patton. I hope you do not mind me being in here, the others are arguing again." Logan looked up, he saw Patton sitting in his desk chair, staring at his computer screen. 
"Patton?" Logan called out again, only to receive no answer once again. 

Logan stood up, placing his book face down on Patton's bed, he walked over to Patton realizing he had earbuds in. Logan placed a hand on Patton's shoulder, Patton flinched letting out a little yelp as he pushed his chair away. His earbuds were yanked out as he moved his chair away, his eyes were wide when he looked up at Logan. 

"I apologize, I did not mean to scare you." Logan looked at the screen, looking at what Patton had been watching. It was a video from the series of 'Salad Fingers' something similar to Don't Hug me I'm Scared, but a lot more creepier. 
"Patton." Logan said sternly as he looked at the scared trait. "Why are you watching this, you know that you get easily scared, you know that you will end up with nightmares and you will not be able to sleep well. I specifically told you not the watch this." Logan crossed his arms, looking down at Patton.

"I-I'm sorry..." Patton assumed that Logan was mad at him, Logan had told him that he wasn't allowed to watch these, but everyone else was allowed to and Patton wanted to be included. 
"Why are you watching this to begin with?" Logan asked, keeping up his stern tone.

"I-I just w-wanted to know why I wasn't allowed to watch it..."

"Patton, there is a reason I tell you not to watch certain videos. I'm not doing it just to be a...a prick. I'm doing it to protect you. I have reasons." Logan softened his tone a little. 

"I know..." 

Logan sighed, he exited out of the video Patton had recently been watching, then closed his laptop. He turned back over to Patton, who looked on edge, Logan could tell he was already scared. 

"Patton?" Logan kneeled down, tucking a strand of hair behind Patton's ear. 
"Hmm?" Patton looked at Logan, noticing his concerned expression. 

Logan leaned in and kissed Patton, giving him affection to make him feel better. "I love you, dearest." Logan stood back up. "I love you too." 

Logan went back to his book, bookmarking the page. He made his way to the door. "I suppose I'll go back downstairs and make sure the two don't kill each other." 

As Logan left the room, Patton started to fidget, he looked around the room, he was absolutely terrified. Logan knew he would be, and he didn't want to leave in the slightest but Patton needed to learn his lesson so he left the room.

Patton quickly spun around when he thought he heard something, but it was just his mind playing tricks on him. He spun around again, this time thinking he saw something. He spun so fast that he fell out of his chair, landing on the floor with a thump, the chair fell over next to him making a loud sound, Patton jumped, quickly darting for his door and down the stairs. He didn't stop running until he reached Logan, tears were running down his face out of fear. He latched onto Logan, who had been sitting on the couch, the book in his hand was now on the floor, completely discarded and forgotten about as Logan wrapped his arms around Patton. Patton hid his face in the crook of Logan's neck, his shirt was getting slightly wet but Logan didn't really care. Patton had thrown his arms around Logan's shoulders as well. He was not going to let go anytime soon, and Logan knew that.