Pride Month

Logan was waiting for June, other wise known as Pride Month. Patton reminded them, every year, and so did Roman.

This year was going to be different though, Logan was going to something everyday, something different everyday. He was going to confess his feelings for Patton. Giving him hints each day. He has been planning this since last Pride month.
Logan couldn't wait to put his plan into action, he couldn't wait to tell Patton. Even though he thought that Patton would never like him in the same way.

~June 1st~

It was the first day. Logan had gotten up early in order to make breakfast, he was making rainbow waffles, attempting to at least. He was watching a video as he cooked, and he was happy with what he had made.
After he made said waffles, he set off to wake up the others.
First Roman, then Virgil, and finally Patton. He wanted to show Patton his surprise, and didn't want him wondering into the kitchen when he wasn't in there.

He and Patton walked to the kitchen together, finding Virgil and Roman smiling at the waffles.
"Happy Pride Month." Logan told them. Patton couldn't contain his excitment, he quickly hugged Logan.
"Logan, it's amazing. I love pride month!" He exclaimed. Logan smiled at the exited persona.
"I know you do." Logan told him, which just made Patton's smile grow even bigger.
"Well let's eat" Roman suggested.
They all ate, and then watched a Disney movie.
"I picked out Beauty and the Beast, would any of you care to know why?" Logan asked the others.
"Why Logan?" Virgil answered with a bit of a sarcastic voice.
"Because LeFou, AKA Gustons henchmen, turns out to be gay." Patton hugged the logical side one more time before sitting down next to him.
~~~~~
Everyday that month Logan did something that involved Pride month, it was now finally the last day of June. Today he was going to tell Patton how he felt.He had put little hints around for Patton to find. Once Patton woke up, he found a note next to his glasses.

Good morning Patton,
It is the last day of Pride month.
If you know what the 5th day of Pride month is,
Then look around the Kitchen for your next clue.
Love, your secret gay lover.

Patton was full on blushing, he couldn't believe this. He knew what the fifth day was. It was celebrating Pansexuals. Patton walked into the kitchen to find pan-cakes on the table. He laughed at the play on of words. He ate his pancakes, then he realized the note under his plate.

I hope you enjoyed the 'pun'.
I did it just for you.
Your next clue is
In the Library
The first book you see has a hint.
What the titles first word is,
Take the first letter,
and go to any room in the house that,
That starts with said letter.

Patton went over to the room down the hall, that only Logan ever goes to. He opened the door, and there sitting on the floor was the book 'Love Simon'. Patton loved this book, and has read over and over again. He thought of rooms that started with L's. He could only think of the livingroom, but they always called that the common room. So the next thing he thought of was Logan's room.
He went to Logan's room. Knocked on the door and waited for an answer. Logan quickly opened the door, and went back to his spot. Once Patton had walked in he was stunned.
He saw a giant chalk board, in the shape of a heart. And on it, it read 'I'm Gay For U'
And Logan was standing right in front of it.
"Logan...?" Patton was standing with a smile on his face, yet still smiling. He walked over to Logan, and kissed him. Logan was shocked at first but quickly kissed backed.
~~~~~
Once they were done kissing Patton had thought of his day and the rest of Pride month.
"Is this why you were doing all those things for pride month? Also I loved the little game.
"Yes, I knew you loved pride month, so I celebrated all month. And the game was fun to put together." Logan said kissing Patton one more time.

They stood together for awhile just hugging. Enjoying the time of their lives.

~~~~~
Happy Pride Month!