Brothers

Patton walked into the common room, hand in hand with Logan, they were both smiling as they talked quietly. The two stopped as they saw Roman and Remus yelling at each other. 

"Could you stop being so weird?!" Roman yelled. 

"Can you stop being so ugly!" Remus retorted

"No one wants you here!"

"Well, you were adopted!" Remus smirked, crossing his arms as he saw the stunned looked on Roman's face.

"At least they wanted me!" Logan hid his smile behind his hand as he tried his best to contain a laugh. 

"Boys!" Patton scolded after he willed his own smile off his face. "Stop arguing and work out whatever problem you have with each other...what are you arguing about anyway?" Patton asked, walking further into the common room. 

"Roman said he was sexier than I am! Which is not true." Remus looked away from Roman and looked at Patton. Virgil walked into the room, looking down at his phone and snorted. 
"Yeah right." Virgil passed right by everyone and into the kitchen. Roman smirked, crossing his arms as well. "I told you!" Roman put his head up  and walked after Virgil. 

Patton and Logan shared a look, joining the others in the kitchen and leaving Remus back in the common room. He looked at the doorway to the kitchen, a smirk on his face as he thought about his brother and Virgil's relationship. Before leaving the room he mumbled the world "kinky" under his breath. He walked away, off to find Deceit to tell him what happened.

 When Logan and Patton walked into the kitchen, Virgil was on the counter with Roman standing in front of him, an arm on either side of Virgil with his hands on the counter. Roman was talking quietly to Virgil. 

"Roman!" Logan clapped his hands to get Roman's attention and to get him to back off Virgil. 
"What do you want?" Roman asked, not phased at all by Logan's loud noises. 
"Get off of Virgil." Logan told him, walking off to make oatmeal for everyone. Patton followed him, helping Logan get breakfast made. 

Roman didn't listen to him, he closed the small gap between them, giving Virgil a kiss. Patton tugged on Roman's shirt, pulling Roman off of his son. "He needs to breathe, kiddo." Patton said with a bright smile. Roman sighed, leaning against the counter next to Virgil.

"Now, let's eat breakfast!" Patton clasped his hands together as Logan started to fill four bowls with oatmeal for everyone.

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for not publishing in forever I'm kinda having writers block... I wanted to add Remus in one of them, but I'm realizing that I can't add him in a lot because he's quite an inappropriate character and I'm not good at writing his character because I don't like gross stuff?
If that makes sense? Sorry if it doesn't...

Anyways! I still don't understand how I got pass 50 reads, so you all astound me as I keep getting more and more reads. Thank you all so much! I would still like to do something special for reaching 100k but I'm not very good at coming up with ideas for something so special like this. 

~Have An Amazing Day!!