Mystery Boy

A/N They are all different people, so yes they look different, and they are all 17

~~~~~

Patton was well known around the school, he helped people as soon as they asked, and everyone knew him as the push over. No one ever said that to his face though, and they never would. He was a seventeen year old boy, straight A's, but he put so much effort into his grades because he was afraid what would happen if his parents found out he got anything lower than an A. 

Roman was a very popular person, nay, he was the most popular person in school. Everyone looked up to him, Patton was one of his best friends, and he didn't have many 'best friends' because everyone just wanted to be near him to appear popular. 

Logan was some what popular, but only in classes. This was because he was extremely smart and people wanted him for his brains, when ever there was a group project everyone quickly gathered around him, he always asked to work alone, which he did. The only person ever to talk to him as a friend instead of a brain was Patton. And Logan was thankful that he had Patton in his life, if he didn't he would have gone insane. He often wore a black polo shirt, with kakis, and a dark blue neck tie. He had thick black glasses as well, twining with Patton.

And then there was Virgil. He was a shadow, he stayed hidden, no one knew he existed. He was always dressed in purple and black, he was a lot smaller than an average kid, and his bangs often covered his eyes. He applied eyeshadow under his eyes daily to hide the bags that were already there. He did okay in school, but in P.E. he had an F. He refused to change out, he refused to exercise, not that he didn't need to, he was very skinny, he didn't eat much, you could see his rib cage this is one of the reasons he always wore a hoodie. But he was popular with the bullies.

~~~~~

One day Roman, Patton and Logan were sitting in the hallway eating their lunch as Roman didn't want to be bothered. Patton was sitting in-between the two, Logan wasn't a fan of Roman even though they shared the same problem, people never left them alone.

After Patton finished eating he leaned his head on Logan's shoulder. He was always quite fond of him, he found Logan adorable, and smart, and so considerate. One could even say he had a crush on him, but he wouldn't tell anyone that, for he was unsure if people would find him weird for being gay. 

Logan felt a weight on his shoulder, his face going red. Logan has only ever gotten close with Patton, he was also very fond of him. And he didn't care if people thought he was gay, he just cared what Patton thought, because he was the only person he cared about knowing, what if he didn't like him back?

Roman glanced at the two noticing Patton's eyes closed, and Logan's red face. He smiled to himself, he thought the two were cute together. He didn't know Logan that well, but he knew that he treated Patton right, and that he cared for Patton. He knew what people did to Patton, and he's confronted some of them, but there were so many people that did it. Logan also stood up for Patton, and Roman also knew that. He appreciated the fact that Logan did that.

Roman looked away from the two noticing a young boy speed walking to the bathroom, he had blood on him. Roman noticed how short he was, his dark clothing, pale complexion, his bangs, and everything that he could from that far away. He turned to Logan, who had also turned to Roman.

~~~~~

Roman's POV

"Who was that?" Logan asked.

"Who was who?" Patton asked looking up at Logan.

"That kid, Im going to check on him, he didn't look so well..." I stood up and made my way to the bathroom, I heard sobbing.