Loved

Patton happily skipped into the Logan's room, stopping at the door way. 
"Hey Logi?" Patton called out causing Logan to spin around in his desk chair and look up from his book. 
"Yes dear?" 

Patton hesitated for a second. He had just got done watching a new show on Netflix and the final question before the season ended was a teenage girl asking her 'soon to be boyfriend' if he truly loved her, and it had got him thinking.

"Logan, do you love me?" Patton asked, tilting his head to the side a bit. Logan rolled his eyes and readjusted his glasses.
"No Patton, I don't love you." Logan had been being sarcastic, trying to properly use the lessons in sarcasm that Roman had been teaching him.

"W-what? B-But I thought you did..." Patton's eyes immediately started to water, you couldn't expect any less from the heart himself. Logan was quick to stand up and abandoned the book on his desk. He quickly walked over to Patton, who had bursted into tears. 
"No no no! I was being sarcastic, I am so sorry. I love you so much. I love you more than anything else in the world!" Logan pulled Patton into an embrace, caressing Patton's head as he attempted to calm him down. 

"I love you. I love you." Logan whispered, holding onto Patton for dear life.
"S-Sorry...A show I've been watching made me...emotional." Logan shushed him, not letting him go, but it's not like he wanted to.
"It wasn't your fault. When it comes to love I should know not to be sarcastic about it." 

The two stood there in silence, enjoying the comfort that the other provided. Eventually Virgil walked passed Logan's door and noticed the two standing there, he looked at them questioningly, wondering whether or not he should intervene and make sure they were both alright.
He decided against it and kept walking, he's just tell Roman about it and ask if he should check up on them later.

"Can we cuddle for a bit?" Patton asked, looking up at Logan as he waited for an answer. Logan nodded, replying with a soft "of course". He grabbed his book off of his desk and sat on his bed, leaning against the headboard. Patton joined him on the bed, cuddling close too him.

After the two settled down and got comfortable, Logan started to read his book aloud. Patton always enjoyed hearing Logan's voice, and hearing him read simply put him at ease.
He didn't speak too loud or too softly. Patton could relax while Logan read to him, he would go to sleep but he always got interested in whatever Logan was reading. Eventually he'd open his eyes and start asking questions from time to time, wanting to know if something bad or scary or romantic was about to happen. Sometimes he would express his excitement for what he thinks is going to happen.
Logan didn't mind Patton interrupting him, it gave him something to think about, challenged his mind and Pattons questions allowed him to predict what might happen as well.

The two were content, and enjoyed the peace they shared.

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, hope you enjoyed.

~Have An Amazing Day!!