Poems

None of these poems are mine! I found them all on Pinterest

~~~~~

Patton's POV

"Hey Logan, can you tell me a poem?" I asked as I plopped down on the couch right next to Logan. 

"I can't imagine Logan, our Logan, telling a romantic poem." Roman, who was on the other couch next to Virgil, brought up. 
"You'd be surprised." I said, I knew my Lo-Lo and I knew he was great with words.

"If I must, then I will tell you a poem." Logan quickly cleared his throat and adjusted the glasses on his nose. 
"Roses are red, Violets are blue. That's what they say, but it just isn't true, because roses are red, and apples are too. But Violets are violet. Violets aren't blue. An orange is an orange, but Greendland's not green. And a pinky's not pink. So what does it mean? To call something blue when it's not, we defile it. But ah, what the heck: it's hard to rhyme with violet." Logan was going on a rant a little, but it was cute and he still managed to rhyme. 

"See. I told you so." I turned to Roman, smuggly. I was proud of Logan none the less. 

"That wasn't romantic." He retorted.

"I don't recall Patton's request for it to be a romantic poem." I smiled at Logan, becasue he was completely right.

"I guess that's true..." Roman stated. Virgil tugged at Roman's sleeve. "Hey, Roman, I want a poem. A romantic, cheesey poem." Virgil said, giving Roman big eyes, somewhat pleading.

"Of course." Roman used a soft voice while speaking to Virgil, completely different from how he spoke to Logan.

"Your lips so soft and red, the thought of kissing you is stuck in my head. Your beauty so bright and warm, shinning through the darkest storm. Your eyes sparkle like stars in the night sky, when I stare I feel like I am soaring high. My love for you is pure and true, I never stop thinking of you. The sound of your voice saying  "I love you" makes my heart pound becasue I knew I'd truly found my one and only. I promise to love you for every moment of forever and when everything else crumbles, I will never. I am your armor to protect you from harm, like you are to me, a lucky charm. For you are my heart, my soul, baby you are my whole world." I was starting to swoon at Roman's poem.

"Patton" Logan snapped his fingers. "Remember how happy you were with my poem?" Logan asked, getting jealous. I turned to face him, giving him a quick kiss just to remind him of how much I loved him. "Don't worry Logan, you're my one and only." I told him.

"Can I say a poem now?" I asked, raising my hand as if a student had a question. 

"Yes, of course you can dear." Logan told me, and so I started:

"It is not your conversation
that keeps me entertained
but rather the way you look at me
that makes me feel sustained.
It's the curve of your lips
and the curl of your hair.
It's all the little things
that male me want to stop and stare.

It is not your intelligence
that drew me close to you.
It is not your sense of humor
that had thrown me all askew.
It's the touch of your hand
and the thoughts in your head.
It's all of the little things,
the things that don't get said.

It's not your vivid history
that's made me fall in love.
It's not your comprehension 
of the wolrd or what's above.
It is your solf temperment 
and the way you smile at me.
It's all of the little things
that make me want to see.

It i not when we are talking
that I want to know some more.
It is not whilst you teach me
I learn what I'm looking for.
It is the time we spend alone
and the time in utter silence.
It's all of the little things
that form a strong alliance.

It's not the job you work so hard
that shows your true commitment.
It's not your crazy habits
that give me fulfilment.
It is the way you use your hands
and the way I have been chosen.
It's all of the little things
why I know silence is golden."

Logan looked absolutly star-struck. He was adorable. "I love you Logi." I told him. "Now it's Virgil's turn!" I siad, pointing at him.

"M-me? I didn't know I had to-" 
"Please Virgil?" Roman and I asked at the same time.

"Fine...Falling for you was like falling down the stairs." We were all confused as he started off his poem. "I was in complete control at first, then, without warning I was spinning, tumbling, and had no idea why or how. Then, before I even knew what happened, I lay at the bottom; shocked, stunned, and so oddly aware that I still ended up exactly where I was trying to go." I couldn't surpress my giggle at his poem.

"This is exactly why I fell in love with you." Roman said, littering kisses all over Virgil's face. It was such a Virgil type of pome to be honest.

~~~~~

I eventually made my way into Logan's lap, and Roman eventually put on a Disney movie, and we all eventually fell asleep.

~~~~~

I only wrote this chapter because I wanted to show everyone these amazing poems I found on Pinterest! They're freaking adorable (in my opinion) and I'd say they fit the sides, hopefully you all thought the same thing. 

I also need someone to remind to write an Easter chapter tomorrow, please!

~Have An Amazing!!