Staring Contest

The sides were all in the kitchen. Patton was baking cookies, Logan had a book open, yet not reading it, he was admiring Patton and the way he baked. Virgil and Roman, those two were currently having a starring contest, or being clueless morons, whoever lost said contest had to pay the other ten dollars. Like I said, they were being clueless morons.

"Hey Logi, can you hamd me that cookie sheet?" Patton asked, turning around to face the logical trait.

"Of course Patton." Logan luckily turned away to grab the pan, attempting to hide his blush from the others. But he failed I'm doing so, instead he was greeted in the face, with a cabinet.

"Logan! Are you okay?" Patton rushed over to him, he was fine of course, just a bit startled.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just wasn't paying attention. Here's the pan you asked for." Logan handed Patton the pan, and then readjusted his glasses, which thankfully didnt get broken.

"Just let me know if you get a headache, okay?" Patton wasn't quite sure he was okay, but he always worried for the others, it was in his blood.

"I will Patton, thank you for your concern." Logan looked over at the others and noticed that neither of them looked away from each other. So he thought up a plan, he just didn't tell Patton before hand.

"Hey Patton?" Logan turned his attention back onto Patton who was still hovering over him to make sure be was okay.

"Yes?" Patton stared at him.

"Your hand looks rather heavy, would you like me to hold them for you?" This was a pick up line that he had heard on some cartoon that Patton had fallen asleep watching.

"W-what?" Patton asked, to say he was a bit embarrassed, would be an understatement, blood started rush on to his face.

And as Logan said that, Roman and Virgil were both very tempted to look at the two, and gush over the two, but they were devoted to this bet.

"You don't have to bake cookies Patton." Logan said softly.

"W-why is that?" Patton asked, his face still not returning to its normal color.

"Because you're sweet enough." Logan started to move closer.

~~~~~

Now between you and me, I have no idea how Logan could say something like that, to his crush, without losing it. I would have physically died right then and there, but I guess it's a story, so let's continue.

~~~~~

"You know, an old wise tale used to be that if one persons hands fit perfectly with another person's, than they are soulmates." After saying this Logan took Patton's hands in his.

"Well, would you look at that, our hands fit perfectly together, I guess that means..." But then Roman quickly turned his gaze towards the two.

"What is happening here!?!?!?!" Roman screamed.

"I win!" Virgil stated before turning towards the other two.

"L-Logan?" Patton stuttered.

"Yes Patton?" Logan had a smirk on his face. Not only did his plan work to foil the others stupid little game, but he had made Patton flustered, and he had never seen a cuter sight.

"Do you mean it?" He asked him, slowly and quietly.

"Of course I do." Logan continued to look at the shorter trait, his gaze ever so often glanced down to his lips.

"Why do you...Mpf" Logan was cut off with a pair of lips meeting his.

"I love you Logan." Patton said once he pulled away.

"I love you too, dear." Patton swooned at the nick name. He was only ever calls morality, Patton, or Dad, so getting a new cute nick name made him feel happy and loved.

"What just happened?" Roman asked again, he has been waiting for this ship to happen for years now, and he just experienced half of it with his own eyes.

"Well, I beleive that Patton and I just became romantic partners with one another." Logan stated.

"We sure did." Patton said all lovey dovey, he was in heaven right now, and he couldn't believe that his crush for three years now likes him back.

"We missed it!" Roman said quickly turning to face Virgil.

"This was your idea!" Virgil defended himself.

"Just kiss and make out!" (Aphmau reference) Patton said but then put his hand over his mouth.

"I meant kiss and make up." He quickly correcting himself but everyone was already laughing, even Logan was chuckling.

"Stop laughing, you know what I meant!" Patton pouted.

"It's alright Patton, we know what you meant." Virgil said through giggles.

"Yeah, we know you would never tell them to make out." Logan said pulling him into a hug.

"I didnt mean to say that..." Patton whined as he put his arms around Logan's neck.

"I mean would he though, he does 'ship' people a lot." Roman finally stopped laughing.

"Just drop it." Patton let go of Logan and walked over to the two.

"Just hug, and you don't even have to apologize because you didn't do anything wrong, just arguing." Patton told the two.

"Fine." Roman held out his arms waiting for Virgil to accept the hug. Virgil walked around the corner and leaned onto Roman, his way of hugging.

"Happy Patton? I'm sorry we didn't make out." Roman started laughing again.

"Logan~" Patton hated being made fun so he tried to get him to make it stop.

"Im sorry but I can't do anything about it." Logan had a smile on his face walking up to Patton and bringing him into yet another hug.

"But..." Patton started, but Logan just started petting his hair.

"Shh, we all make mistakes." Logan told him, his smirk never leaving his face.

~~~~~

Sorry it took me so long to post another chapter I got sucked into a really good book by @VeraMicic and I started reading her first book called Bullies, and then the second one Pained, and now Im on the third. I've spent two and a half days reading these help. But you should all go read them.

~Have An Amazing Day!!