Pet Names

So, it's been a few months since the two sides have gotten together. Logicality is a thing, and they're adorable!

Patton could be found in the kitchen making dinner for everyone. 

Logan was in the common room with the others, a book in hand but actually he was just listening in on the conversation that Roman and Virgil were having.

Roman had an arm around Virgil's shoulders looking down at Virgils phone along with him. 

"Roman do you think people actually enjoy our videos?" Virgil asked out of no where.

"Of course they do, how could they not when one of the cutest people alive is apart of our series?" Roman asked him giving him a little squeeze in his embrace.

"Who Patton?" Virgil asked looking up to stare at Roman.

"No...well I mean he's one of them...but I was referring to you." Roman said, correcting his statement knowing that Logan was in the room. 

"Where are your standards?" Virgil asked him.

"I don't have standards." Roman chuckled.

~~~

"Do you ever just have random questions just popping up out of nowhere?" Roman asked a few minutes later.

"Yeah, but what are you referring to?" Virgil answered.

"I was just wondering if Logan and Patton had like, pet names for each other." The two both looked up to meet the logical traits eyes.

"Patton and I do not have pet names for each other." Logan said almost immediately.

"Mhm, I see. And what do bee's make?" Roman asked him.

"Honey." Logan said simply, thinking the question was rather dumb, and judging Roman for not knowing the answer to that.

"Yes sweetheart?" Patton walked through the kitchen door as soon as Logan spoke.

"Yeah, don't ever lie to my face again." Roman said, looking back at Virgil's phone. Logan's face had turned red and he was avoiding eye contact with everyone.

"Logi, did you need anything?" Patton asked again.

"...No, I'm fine." Logan muttered. He stood up, the blush on his face no longer there, and walked up to Patton and kissing his cheek.

"Do you need help cooking dinner?" Logan offered.

"Sure." Patton chirped. 

The two made their way into the kitchen where they continued dinner.

"Why don't we have pet names for each other?" Virgil pouted.

"We do, they just always change." Roman laughed once more.

"What do I call you?" Virgil asked, looking confused.

"Princey~" Roman teased, causing his boyfriend to go red in the face.

"Oh yeah, and what do you call me?"

"My Chemically Imbalanced Romance, and Hot Topic are two of my favorites." Roman told him, by this point Virgil refused looking up from his phone, not allowing anyone to see his face, which was redder than a...solanum lycopersicum.

"Dinner!" Patton called out to them, they got up and ate with the other couple. 

~~~~~

This is a really short chapter, compared to my other chapters, but just think of it as a filler since I haven't published a lot recently, but Im trying.

~Have An Amazing Day!!