Teasing

Virgil was pacing in his room, stressing, worrying, doing the norm. However he was being loud whenever he'd stop pacing for a minute and let out an irritated scream.
After an hour of this, Roman decided enough was enough and barged into his room.

"Why are you being so dramatic, Virgil?!" Roman's voice slightly rose, Virgil stopped pacing and stared at Roman.
"You, of all people, have no reason to call me dramatic." Virgil glared at Roman, already irritated from before but Roman was just adding on.
"Oh, but I did. What's the gremlin gonna do about it?" He was getting cocky, he was smirking and upsetting Virgil.

Virgil walked forward, blocking Roman against a wall. He didn't look all that intimidating considering the fact that he was an itty bitty person.
"Take.It.Back." Roman snickered, easily flipping them around so he was corning Virgil, Roman leaned down a bit to look at his boyfriend.

"Not gonna happen, babe."

"Don't 'babe' me right now."

"Too bad, babe." Roman's smirk widened as he saw Virgil's expression change, he was getting noticeably calmer, his eyes were softer and he wasn't scowling any more, but he was still clearly upset.

"Listen here Roman, I am upset with you right now, so you better shut your ever-flapping-gobtalker. Am I understood?" Roman chuckled, leaning in just a smidge and lightly connecting his lips to Virgil.
"No, I don't think I do." Roman was getting a kick out of teasing Virgil, he couldn't help but find it cute whenever Virgil got mad. "Now, what got you so upset earlier?"

"I don't wanna talk about it." Virgil crossed his arms and looked off to the side, ignoring Roman in the process.

"Virgil, we've talked about this. You're supposed to talk to me whenever you get upset." Roman placed his hand on Virgil's cheek and gently made Virgil turn to look at him.

"Fine! I was upset because Logan was teasing me earlier and I hate being teased. Just like what you're doing now. I hate it. It makes me feel belittled."

Roman's smirk faltered, he took a step back, not sure if that counted as teasing, but he didn't want to upset the precious bean in front of him.
"What are you doing? Come back, I like that kind of teasing, just not when you deliberately go against what I'm saying or when you ignore what I'm saying." Roman chuckled, closing the space between them, once again pinning Virgil to the wall.

"Well, I apologize for doing so earlier, it won't happen again Virge." Roman lightly placed kisses to Virgil's shoulder, then littered kisses up his neck, then to his cheek and then finally kissing his lips. Virgil enjoyed the soft kisses, it made him feel loved.
"I love you." Virgil sounded breathless , he's always loved Roman's soft kisses.

"I love you too." Roman nuzzled his nose in Virgil's neck, kissing the sensitive skin once more. Virgil didn't mind all too much, not much at all actually. Whenever Roman kissed his lips he felt loved but whenever he softly kissed his neck, he felt wanted. As if Roman would rather have his company than anything else in the world.
Virgil loosely wrapped his arms around Roman's shoulders, taking one hand and lightly placing it on Roman's cheek, giving him a sweet and loving kiss. 

The two shared sweet kisses, entranced in each other's touch. They had always been like this, clinging to one another, never wanting to let go, constantly being cute and Roman being romantic making Virgil swoon for him. The two were absolutely smitten for each other and nothing, nor no one could ever peel them part. They were in love, it was pure love and nothing about their relationship could change...

~~~~~

I don't know why but I've been so discouraged to write anything. I'm doing good in school, I have so much free time because I get work done early so I don't ever have anything to do at home, so I don't know why I don't feel like writing?

I'll try and get out a longer chapter by Monday, sorry for not posting as much as I used to.

~Have An Amazing Day!!