I Need to Tell You Something

Logan nervously walked to Patton's room, fiddling with his thumbs as he thought about what he was gonna say.

When he reached Patton's door, he gently knocked and waited for Parton to open to it. Once the door was opened, he was greeted with a bright smile.
"Morning Logi" Patton leaned in and kisses Logan's cheek.

"I...I wanted to talk to you about something...I want you to know, that I love you more than life itself-"

"Awe! Logi, I love you too."

"Patton, please. Let me finish." He paused for a moment before continuing. "This is, quite possibly the worst thing I can say, but I would like to be just friends. You've been incredibly sweet to me and I know I didn't deserve your kindness. I don't understand my feelings very well, and I thought I had a good understanding of them. But I don't. And I'm sure you've noticed how distant I've been lately. You're wonderful, and I don't see how you could have ever like someone like me. You deserve the world and I'm not capable of giving you so much. I would like to just be friends, I need to figure out my feelings better..."

Patton nodded, his eyes watery. "Yeah, yeah I understand. I don't really know what to say but I do understand." Logan smiled and walked away, thinking that went great.
As soon as Patton's door closed, silent tears started to stream down his face before he fell to his knees and began sobbing. He had loved Logan, with all of his heart. He didn't ever think that he'd have to start over again in the love department. He thought he had found his one true love...

And even though he had felt like this moment was coming, he felt like it was all so sudden. And yet he wanted to believe what Logan had said, he knew this was his fault. He shouldn't have been so clingy, and he shouldnt have kept bombarding him with homemade, lovey-dovey gifts. He should have just left him alone, he should've just let him be.

~~~~~

My girlfriend broke up with me...over test. Logan's dialogue was sorta based off what she had said. Most of this is based off how I'm feeling.

I crave death and affection and I've cried for a solid hour or two because that's how long we've been broken up.

~Have An Ok Day.