Sugar

Patton had been baking in the kitchen with Logan sitting at the table to keep him company. Patton had been trying to come up with a new cheese-cake recipe for some time now and he was determined to keep it up.
"Patton, how long have you been trying to make a new recipe?" Logan asked, standing up from his spot at the table and went to stand behind Patton and examine what he was doing. 
"About two days now. Why?" Patton pulled out the one of the cakes he made from yesterday and cut a piece from it. He took a bit and a wide smile formed on his face.

"This taste amazing!" 
"Can I taste?"
"Of course." Patton turned around and held up a spoon, offering it to Logan. Before he could give Logan the bite of food, Logan placed his lips to Patton's and gently kissed him.
Logan pulled away from the kiss and licked his lips. "You're right, it does taste good." Patton was blushing furiously, looking up at Logan with widened eyes.
"Why...why are you like this?" Patton asked.

"Because you're adorable and you're reaction is even better. I love you."
"Love you too, Logi." Logan chuckled as Patton ate the bite of cheesecake that he had recently offered to Logan. He kissed Patton again, tasting the remnants of the cheesecake on Patton's lips. 

"Logaan stop doing doing that." 

Logan continued to laugh at his flustered boyfriend. He took the spoon from Patton's hand and took an actual bite of the cake that Patton had baked.
"I think this recipe works, now how about you take a break from baking and we can go and watch a movie or something interesting like a puzzle?" 
"Can we cuddle instead?" Logan nodded, placing a kiss to Patton's forehead.
"Of course we can, let's go put on a movie and cuddle." 

~~~~~

I love all of you, I hope everyone has had a fantastic day/night. You all deserve the world and even if I can't give anyone that I can give you all a short, fluffy story that hopefully makes your hearts go uwu

I'm not sure yet but I think the next chapter is going to be angsty, I'm honestly not sure and I'm already sorry, I just need to vent. 

Another thing, I can't figure out how to continue my other story and I'm sorry for not publishing a chapter for that book for so long. As soon as an idea hits me I'll binge write.

~Have An Amazing Day!!