The Confession

Patton was the youngest of the five of them. But he always found the need to take care of everyone, it was his job, well that's what he thought. But Roman never took him seriously, of course they were good friends but when it came to eating or doing a quest that Patton had advised him not to do because of all the dangers, he never listened to him. 

Virgil listened to everything he said because Patton was the quickest to accept him for who he is. Therefore he always saw Patton as the father figure that he said he was.

Now Logan, he was different. The second Patton had met Logan he felt the need to listen to him, that he was always right, which he was. But Patton listened to every word, even though he listened to Logan that doesn't mean that he didn't try and take care of him, if anything it fed his need to tend to him.

~~~~~

One Monday (The Monday's Important), after filming a video Patton walked into the living room to find Roman and Virgil arguing, over what movie to watch...

Patton found it silly, he even started to giggle before he intervened.

~~~~~

Patton's POV

"Kiddo's, stop arguing." I stood between two in an attempt to make them stop.

"But..." Virgil started.

"Nope. No, stop arguing." I kept a small smile on my face, and kept a calm voice in order to not frighten him.

"Fine." Virgil crossed his arms and stared at his phone.

"So, do you want to watch 'Dumbo'?" Roman asked him.

"No! That movie is sad, and I always cry, not to mention scared when he gets drunk." Virgil didn't bother looking up from his phone as he answered Roman.

"Come on, I want to watch a movie with you." Roman whined.

"What are you two bickering about now?" Logan walked his nose in a book. I couldn't help but become more excited as I saw him enter the room, my cheeks became slightly pinker and my heart beat accelerated.

"Hi Logan." I flashed him a bright smile and waved. He looked up from his book and gave me his signature half smile.

"Greetings Patton." He sat down and continued to read a little before speaking up again. 

"So, what were you two arguing about?" I sat down on the floor in front of where Logan was sitting.

"What movie to watch." Virgil told him blankly.

"And Im the clueless moron?" Logan looked up at him and cocked an eyebrow.

"Yep." Virgil popped the p, and then finally looked up from his phone.

"How about we just watch 'Mulan'?" Roman suggested.

"Yeah that's fine." Roman put on the movie sitting next to Virgil once he was done.

"Did you eat today?" I asked Roman.

"Yes Patton, no need to worry about me." Roman waved me off.

"Virgil?" I turned to face him.

"Yeah, I had some fruit." Virgil offered me a smile.

"Logan~?" He had the worst eating schedule because he could get so caught up in work.

"I don't believe I did now that you mention it." I quickly spun around all the wall to look at Logan, but he paid no attention to me. I brought my hand up to his book, and slowly brought it down making him look at me.