Kindergarten Boyfriend (Part 2)

Warning- There is a slight panic attack and a bit of Homophobic 

Virgil's Pov

We just got home, and we all walked into Roman's house, including my Dad, Roman and I had decided to sleep over at his place today, and then my place tomorrow. 

"So what do you want to do?" I asked Roman as we walked to his door. 

"I don't know. Watch out for that rock." He told me as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the rock, I was about to trip over.

"Thanks. Well, since we have no home work, why don't we just sit and talk?"I asked him. He nodded.

"My Dad made cookies, you want some?" I nodded, and then walked in after he held the door open for the three of us.

"Hi Dad!" Roman greeted Patton, as he walked out of the kitchen. 

"Hi kiddo, how was your first day at middle school?" He asked.

"It was good. Can we have a cookie?" Roman asked him.

"Go for it." He told us, I went to grab a cookie, but then Roman stopped me.

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"What do you say?" He teased.

"Thank you." I told Patton. Roman smiled at me.

"There you go." And then he handed me a cookie. We sat at the table, and then started to talk.

"Hi Logan!" Patton greeted my Dad, and then walked out to the living room.

"So, any crushes?" Roman asked me. I started coughing on the cookie that I was eating.

"Why would you ask me that?" I asked him, attempting to avoid the question. 

"Its been a while, you have met some people, any crushes?" He asked again.

"Roman, I have only ever talked to you at school." I reminded him.

"And..." He continued. I felt my face heat up.

"I'll tell you who I like when we go to high school." I told him, I was pretty sure he would forget about it soon. I mean, I don't think he will remember by then. I don't want him to, because, well, I like him. I have liked him before we even went to kindergarten.

"Okay, I will hold you to your word though." He told me, but that just caused me to laugh.

~3  Years Later~

We are starting high school. Yay. Patton was driving the two of us to school, and my Dad was with us too. As he had nothing to do that morning.

"I can still remember the day, I dropped you off at kindergarten. You two got in trouble the first day." My Dad told us. I laughed as I remembered that day.

"I also remember that awful teacher you two had, you were both just playing around, like kids do. And her of all people, should know that five year olds should know that." Patton said. Roman and I laughed at his, he was a bit over protective. 

"It's fine, Dad, I still had a fun kindergarten year." He told his father.

"And why was that?" He asked him.

"Because someone would always 'forget' to bring 'Mr.Biggelsworth the 4th'" Roman told us, while he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"I didn't do that on purpose, and if anything, it was your fault because you always insisted that we spend the night at your place." I told him.