Reminiscing

Roman was sitting in front of a mirror, well that's what it looked like, but that's not what he was doing. He was sat criss-cross-applesause, his elbows rested on the floor and he was leaning his head in his hands, staring at the bottom left corner of his mirror, where he kept a picture of Virgil. He had a big stupid, love stricken smile on his face. The picture was of Virgil, as stated before, but Virgil had a little smirk on his face. Roman remembered the day just like it was yesterday.

~~~~~

Virgil had been leaning on a tree from the imagination room, he and the other sides had been spending time together. Roman happened to have his camera with him.

"Hey Virgil!" Roman called out to the other.

"Pose for a picture." Roman told him. Virgil was resisting at first, but Roman won him over with a few compliments.

"There you go Hot Topic." Roman said after Virgil leaned onto the tree with his right arm, his right hand lazily held onto his left arm, it was his way of showing how embarrassed he was. After Roman called him 'Hot Topic' he smirked, he always loved it when Roman called him nick names.

~~~~~

There was a knock on his door causing him to get out of his trance.

"Coming!" Roman said as he quickly rushed to his door.

"Patton, what can I help you with?" He asked him.

"Dinner's done." Patton shot him his signature smile.

"Can you get Virgil so I can grab Logan?" Roman nodded.

"Of course. Even though you just want to hang out with Logan~" Roman teased, Patton had told him about his crush a little over a week ago.

"Duh." Patton answered walking backwards. Roman laughed at him before heading to Virgil's room.

"Knock knock." Roman said as he knocked. He received no answer, so he knocked again, slightly louder. Yet, still got no answer.

"Virgil let me in." He was starting to get worried, and you could hear it in his voice. After waiting a few minutes he decided on walking in. 

Once he was inside Virgil's room he looked around for Virgil, he noticed his slightly opened bathroom door, and how the light was turned on.

"Virgil?" Roman pushed opened the bathroom door. He saw Virgil in the bathtub with his clothes on, he wasn't wearing his hoodie though. He also seemed to be sleeping.

"Virgil." Roman said slightly quieter, shaking him a little. Virgil turned over but fell in the water, he quickly jumped up his hair now soaked along with his face, he looked around the room looking frightened and saw Roman. 

"Why are you in here?" Virgil asked, still scared from his rude awakening. Roman was now kneeling down next to the edge of the tub.

"Patton sent me to get you for dinner, and after you weren't opening the door I got worried for you. You know you shouldn't fall asleep in a tub right?" Roman asked him. Virgil's face changed from scared to more of a soft expression.

"You got worried about me?" He asked.

"Of course I did." Roman moved a wet strand of hair away from Virgil's eyes.

"Now, why are you fully clothed in the bath?" Roman asked with a little laugh in his voice.

"Reason's. We should go eat." Virgil stood up and unplugged the drain. He stood on his floor dripping water.

"You should change." Roman pointed at Virgil's clothes. Virgil snapped his fingers and he was fully dry.

"Now let's go. Out of my room." Virgil pushed him to the door and walked out with him.