Princexity and Logicality

Logan's POV

It has been a while since I talked to Roman  about my feelings for Patton. He was very understanding and even told me of his feelings for Virgil. He has liked him for some time now, and it makes sense considering how much they both shoot flirty remarks at eachother, constantly, wheather we were filming a video or not.
Anyways, I have developed this, closeness to Patton, and Roman had told me that I was just crushing on him. I didnt even realize I was, but took in what he had told me, and agreed that I was indeed, crushing on him.

Patton's POV

We were all sitting in the common room, I was sitting next to Logan and Roman and Virgil were sitting next to eachother, but Virgil had been leaning on Romans shoulder. I need to get those two together.
As we were sitting Thomas had sommoned us out of the blue. I wanted to stay next to Logan forever, but nope. I couldn't be mad at Thomas though.
"Hi kiddo. What do you need?" I asked him, walking over to my spot, as Virgil walked over to his.
"I wanted to do something with you guys." He told us. I smiled at him.
"Wanna watch Aladdin?" I asked him. Causing him to smile and nod. Logan walked to the couch first, I followed sitting right next to him, sitting closer than I was last time. Roman sat down, and then Virgil sat next to him, once again leaning on his shoulder. Thomas sat on the opposite side of the couch that Logan and I was sat on.
"I never realized how close you guys were to eachother." Thomas said, we all looked at him with confused faces.
"Well, look at you guys, Virgil is leaning on Roman, and Patton is basically sitting on Logan." Thomas pointed out. I looked at Logan and realized his face was just as red as mine. And then I looked at the other two, and their faces were just as red.

"W-what do you m-mean?" I asked him. He raised an eyebrow at me.
"Come on. You are all telling me that none of you realize how close you all are?" He asked us again. Roman ignored him and put his arm around Virgil. Logan looked at him and then pulled me onto his lap. I could feel my face go redder. Why me?
"Yeah, who cares." Logan said. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back at me.
"We are just close." Roman said as he pulled Virgil onto his lap.
Logan noticed and then hugged me tightly.
"Falsehood, we are just really, really, good friends." I locked eyes with Virgil, and he looked embarrassed.
"W-what are you t-two d-doing?" I asked them. They both looked at me.
"I apologize, I was getting competitive." Logan apologized, as he loosened his grip but not letting me go.
"Competitive of what exactly?" Virgil asked.
"How close we could get to our crushes." Roman said. I looked at Logan, but then quickly back at Roman, as what he had just said sunk into my mind.
"Did you say crushes?" I asked. A bit excited but also a bit scarred.
"Uhh...no. I didnt mean to at least." He said. I looked at Logan one more time, who had leaned his head against me, more than likely attempting to hide his blush.
"Logan, look at me." I told him, I lifted his chin, so he would look at me, and kissed him. I was about to pull away when Logan wasn't kissing me back. But then he hugged me tighter, and started to kiss back.
I had to breath, so I did eventually pull away. I looked at Virgil and Roman and saw that they were kissing as well.
Once they stopped Thomas looked like he had seen a ghost.
"What was that!" Thomas screamed, causing me to flinch back. I didn't like when people screamed. Logan had noticed and started to play with my hair attempting to calm me down.
"Sorry Patton. I didnt mean to scream." I just nodded, letting him know that he could continue what he was saying.
"I don't understand as to why you are confused, Thomas. You started this. Acually you caused this." Logan said before he could continue.
"But....but. I only asked a question." He retorted. I laughed at how shocked he was.
I kissed Logan again, and then turned to the movie.
"Let's start the movie now." I said. And then Roman pressed play.

Roman's Pov

After I started the movie, I poked Virgil in the side, causing him to squeal. I laughed at him. He turned to look at me.
"Why did you poke me?" He asked. I didnt answer, all I did was smirk and then started to tickle him. He giggled. The most adorable giggle I had ever heard.
"Roman! S-stop." He said between giggles.
"And what will I get if I stop?" I asked him. He leaned in and kissed me. I immediately kissed back. After we stopped I locked eyes with him.
"That will work." I said as I pecked his lips before turning to watch the movie again.
"I really need to find a boyfriend." I heard Thomas mutter under his breath. After I heard him, I laughed.
"Don't laugh at me. You're my romance side, you need to help me." Thomas told me, causing me to laugh more.
"I have my Virgil. And don't desire anybody. I believe in you to get your own boyfriend." I told him.
"Im yours?" Virgil asked me. I laughed at him again.
"Of course you are Virgil." I kissed him one more time, and then turned to watch the movie, for the last time.

After a while into the movie, I felt a weight against my chest. Looking down to see a sleeping Virgil. I smiled at him and then decided to sleep myself.