Monopoly

All the sides were playing a little game, of Monopoly. Logan, who wasn't playing in the first place, started to help Patton play because he noticed that the other two were taking advantage of how he didn't know how to play. With-in two rounds he almost lost, but then Logan stepped in to help him, because he has always had a soft spot for the bubbly trait, he decided to help. 

And now, the other two were loosing, miserably, Virgil didn't mind all that much, but oh, Roman cared a lot.

"How are you doing that!?" Roman asked Logan, he was on the verge of rage quitting, as Virgil was on the verge of laughing at him.

"Why are you about to laugh? You're about to loose too." Roman pointed out.

"Oh, I know. It's just funny to see you acting like that." Virgil finally broke into a laugh as Roman gave him a disapproving look.

"We're on the same team, Emo nightmare." Roman said, but Virgil was on the floor laughing at him, which angered Roman even more.

"Stop laughing!" He screamed.

"Roman, stop screaming." Patton told him sternly, after Logan had started help Patton, Patton snuck into his lap, for he also had romantic feelings for him.

"But...but?" Roman started but then gave up, and sat back down.

"I quit." Roman stated, he laid his head down on the table in defeat.

"Does that mean we win, Logi?" Patton turned to look at Logan, who simply nodded.

"Yay! Thanks for helping me." Patton kissed his cheek before embracing Logan into a tight hug.

"Good job, Princey." Virgil patted Roman on the back. Roman looked up at Virgil with a desperate look.

"Im never, I mean never playing this..this Death game again." Roman stated.

"Why, it was fun." Patton said looking at Roman.

"Yeah, before Pocket Protector over there joined." Roman was still pouting.

"Well, I only joined because I saw you ganging up on Patton, and he didn't even know how to play, you just threw him into the game." Logan was starting to get defensive over Patton, his voice getting louder the longer he went.

"Why did you care so much?" Virgil asked with a smirk. He knew everything about Logan's 'little' crush, since Virgil was more of a friend to him than Roman, he had decided to talk to him about it because he couldn't handle keeping it to himself for so long.

"You know why." Logan gritted through his teeth.

"Logi, calm down. Okay?" Logan nodded, and then wrapped his arms around Patton. He needed a hug, as hugs do bring down stress, which Logan was starting to feel.

"Why are you hugging him?" Virgil asked, still smirking.

"It will relax your sympathetic nervous system, it will decrease your metabolic rate. It lowers heart rate, blood pressure, it stimulates nerve ending, it also increases blood circulation. And most importantly it decreases cortisol, which is a stress hormone. So, in his case, he needs a hug, leave him alone." (All information comes from an episode of Gray's Anatomy) Patton answered, this time he was being defensive of Logan.

"How did you know that?" Logan asked him.

"It was when I walked out of my room to seeing you watching that episode of Gray's Anatomy, even though you wouldn't let me continue watching the show with you, something about how 'it wasn't appropriate for me'. But I remembered that one doctor saying that, and ever sense then I give hugs when I see someone stressed." Patton explained to him. 

"Well, you must have photographic memory, if that was the case because that was like two or three years ago." Logan told him.

"I remember most things, especially when it gives me a reason to hug you." Patton booped his nose causing Logan to go red in the face.

"I so ship it." Roman said from behind them, causing Virgil to laugh again, just not as hysterically.

"What are you shipping? Did you stop by the post office, when did you do that?" Logan questioned him.

"That's...that's not what he means Logi." Patton said, trying his best to not stutter, as if he would give away the face that he was so flustered.

"Then what does it mean?" Logan asked anyone willing to answer.

"Uhh..." Patton said, he couldn't tell his crush what shipping means, because then he would understand what Roman had said.

"It means, that you think two specific people would be cute in a relationship." Roman specified.

"Oh, in that case, I ship it too." Logan said, Patton's face got extremely red.

"Y-you do?" He turned to look at Logan.

"Of course. I mean they are practically dating anyways, I mean why else do they watch Disney all the time and cuddle?" Logan was of course talking about Virgil and Roman.

"But, I do think we would make a cuter pair." Logan booped Patton in return. Patton smiled, the biggest smile he could muster, words couldn't describe how happy he was, but actions could, so he brought Logan into a kiss. Logan very happy that he did so.

"Well, if they're going to kiss, shouldn't we?" Roman asked Virgil quite smoothly.

"Why not?" Virgil grabbed Roman's sash and kissed him. Let's just say that they never did play Monopoly again, but they did kiss again, a lot. They were both adorable couples, and now Logan knew what a 'ship' is, and Roman and Virgil knew why hugs helped, and Patton knows that he would love to play Monopoly again if it meant that it ended like this. 

And they all lived an amazing life, not happily ever after because this isn't Roman's story. Not filled with happiness and lots of puppies because this isn't Patton's story. Not filled with angst because this isn't Virgil's story. And not all facts, because this isn't Logan's story.

But it is does include a happy ending, happiness, angst (because Virgil was in the story) and some facts, because this was my story. You're welcome.

~~~~~

This Monopoly story is based off an actual event that happened over my week off. I was playing Monopoly with my sister, brother, cousin, and then my younger cousin. We were playing teams, my sister by herself because she was the oldest. And I was with my younger cousin and we were loosing until we won because my aunt had helped us. It was funny, they all went bankrupt.

~Have An Amazing Day!!