Dragon-Witch

"Virgil, open your door!" Roman yelled as he repeatedly knocked on Virgil's door. 

"No! Go away Princey!" 

"Virgil!" Roman pounded on the door once again. Roman let out a frustrated sigh as he let himself fall against Virgil's door. He sat on the floor his elbows resting on his knees, and his head in his hands.

"I want it back." Roman mumbled as he wiped dirt off his face.

On the other side of the door Virgil was sat on the floor with his back pressed to the door, he was breathing heavily and Roman's sword was in the middle of the floor, away from him. He had tears down his face and blood going across his cheek from a scratch he had gotten earlier. His face was covered in dirt as well.

~~~~~

Roman had been wandering through the imagination room, his sword in his hand as he walked through the forest. He was going to talk to the dragon-witch, Roman had convinced her to be more civil and he would come and visit her more often. But Roman had a bad feeling about this.

He stopped in front of a trail in the middle of the forest. He knew that it lead to the empty castle, well, it would have been empty if it weren't for the dragon-witch that had claimed the place as her own. She was a big hoarder and wasn't the nicest thing to be around. She had some kind moments...but those were rare. Roman had witnessed her being kind last week, when he last came here. 

Roman was about to turn around, regretting his choice to come here in the first place. That was until he heard someone scream

"Let me go!" 

It kinda sounded like Virgil, this peaked Roman's interest. Was Virgil in trouble? He heard another scream, this time it sounded like a scream of agony. Roman immediately darted down the path to the castle. 

The more he ran the more the castle came into view. It wasn't in bad shape, the castle, it was recently built fifteen years ago so it hadn't turned into ruins yet. 

When Roman had reached the entrance of the castle, he was hardly out of breath. He stood in the giant, opened door way. On one side of the room he saw Virgil on the floor, he looked like he had been thrown to the ground. A rope was around his torso and kept his arms tied up. 

On the other side of the room was the dragon-witch, and evil smirk on her face. She stood up high and tall, she wasn't in her human form so she was a lot more powerful. Her gaze was off of Virgil and now on Roman. Her smile widened. 

"Nice of you to join me, dear." She spoke seductively. She transformed into her human form. She was thin and blond, she had makeup on, too much makeup. She wore five inch heals to make up for her short height, yet she still stood a good four inches shorter than Roman, although that was taller than Virgil. She slowly stalked towards Roman, each step echoing throughout the empty halls. 

"Don't call me that." Roman spoke in a calm voice, as much as he wanted to scream at her and help Virgil.  Roman glanced towards Virgil, he was looking at Roman as well.  Virgil was crying, he looked as if he was thrown in a dirt pile, his hair was a mess but Roman paid no attention to that, he looked at Virgil's eyes. They were filled with fear.

"Look at me, dearest." She traced her finger from his throat all the way up to his chin. She smirked at him, watching him carefully. 

"What did you do to him, Lidia?" Roman spat.

"He came to me first." She claimed. 

"What-? Virgil would never come here by himself, he knows better. He could get hurt." Roman spoke more to Virgil then he did the dragon-witch.