Sick Day

~Unedited~
Because I'm lazy and stressed out, enjoy 
uwu

~~~~~

Logan laid in bed, it was around three in the evening. He had been laying there all day, not bothering to get up as he felt too physically ill to stand up. He was laid on his side, facing the wall and holding the blanket up to his face. His face felt like it was on fire but his body was freezing cold. He was bundled up in a baggy sweater and a pair of sweat pants as well as his blanket. He knew he should take medicine in order to feel better but he despised the taste and he hated having to swallow a pill. So he laid in his bed all day and suffered.

About an hour later Virgil had knocked on his door and came in.
"Hey, I need help with a thing...What's wrong with you?" Virgil asked, leaning on the door as he stared at the lump on Logan's bed.

Logan had unwillingly sat up and looked at Virgil with a sullen expression.
"Are you sick?!" Virgil exclaimed.

"No. No! Keep your voice down." Logan's voice was hoarse and it hurt his throat to talk and he couldn't keep in his cough that followed after his statement.
"You're sick. I'm telling Patton." Virgil narrowed his eyes at Logan as Logan narrowed his eyes at Virgil.
"Don't you dare." Logan reached for a tissue and blew his nose and then looked back over at Virgil.
"He needs to know that you're sick so he can make you better or whatever."
"Don't tell him. And if you do I I'll tell him about your relationship with Roman." Virgil's eyes widened at the mention of his secret.
"You wouldn't."
"Try me."

...

"Fine! I'll just get Roman to help me with that thing." Virgil walked out of the room and practically slammed the door shut. The loud bang from the door made Logan's headache a lot worse than it had been before. He plopped back down on his bed and let his eyes fall shut once again.

~~~~~

Roman had been sitting on the couch in common room watching a Disney movie when Virgil had walked in with a pout on his face and his hands in his pockets.
"What's wrong, dearest?" Roman asked, putting all his attention to Virgil. He held his arms out and invited Virgil into his lap. Virgil sat down and cuddled close to Roman. He stole a quick kiss before he told Roman why he was pouty.
"Logan blackmailed me."
"You do that all the time to people Virgie."
"I know but that doesn't mean I want other people to do it to me." Virgil rested his head on Roman's shoulder and the two sat in comfortable silence with the Disney movie playing in the background.

A few minutes later and Patton walked into the room. He stopped in the entrance of the common room and stared at the two.
"Are- are you two dating?" Patton asked, trying to contain his squeal until he had an actual answer.

"Uh...No?" Roman answered, knowing that Virgil didn't want to tell him just yet.

"Logan's sick!" Virgil blurted out, and the expression on Patton's face was quick to change to a worried expression.
"What?!" Patton darted towards the kitchen and started making his homemade chicken noodle soup. after that was made he took it upstairs to Logan's room and knocking on the door, not sure if Logan had a headache or not so he knocked as soft as possible.

"Go away Virgil!" Logan's muffled shout came through the door. Patton didn't wait another second before he opened the door and closed it behind him.
"Logan. Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" Patton asked softly, he sat down on Logan's bed, setting the bowl of soup on the bedside table. Logan rolled over and sat up.
"I didn't want you babying me." Logan ran his hands through his hair and looked back up at Patton.

"Logan, you're sick. You need someone to look after you...I made you some soup, if you want it?" Logan looked over at the table beside his bed, a small smile on his face at the amount of effort Patton was using to try and convince him to let him take care of him. He sighed and took the bowl, the steam fogged up his glasses but he didn't care too much about it.
"Thank you, Patton."