Thoughts

The sides were all sitting in Thomas' living room. They were all talking amongst themselves. Roman and Virgil were sitting on one couch, laughing together. Patton and Logan were sat on the floor, working on a puzzle together. Thomas was scrolling through his phone on the other couch, budding into Virgil and Roman's conversation every now and again.

"What's that puzzle supposed to be?" Virgil asked, leaning over the side of the couch to get a better look at the more than half finished puzzle on the coffee table.

"It's a puppy puzzle! Logan got it for me for my last birthday." Patton explained, placing another small puzzle piece in place.

"Join our conversation." Thomas pleaded, shutting his phone off and looking down at Logan and Patton.

"No thank you. I am enjoying this puzzle with Patton, and Patton alone. And it will stay that way." The others turned towards Patton who had his tongue slightly poked out of his mouth as he concentrated. His eyes scanned the mostly finished puzzle that was already laid out, he tried to find the right spot to place it in.

Patton smiled, quickly placing the puzzle piece into its place. He looked up at Logan for confirmation and that was when he realized that everyone was staring at him and Logan.

"Why are you all watching us?"

"You sound so possessive Logan~" Roman teased.

"That was not possessiveness. It was a statement. I'd rather finish this puzzle with Patton than to talk to the rest of you." Patton smiled, watching as Logan placed a puzzle piece down.

Patton smiled, he quickly threw his arms around Logan's neck and hugged him. Logan wasn't expecting it, his hands landing on Patton's waist to hold him steady to keep himself from tumbling backwards from Patton's unexpected weight - not like he was heavy or anything.

"Logan! You're so sweet!" He exclaimed, giving Logan a quick peck to his cheek.

"Thank you? Would you like to finish the puzzle?" Patton spun around, sitting in Logan's lap. He took the last puzzle piece that Logan offered him and placed it down.

"Can we talk now?" Thomas asked, his voice hopeful.

"I suppose so." Logan sighed, leaning against the couch, Patton leaned against him - his back against Logan's chest. "What did you people even want to talk about?" Logan asked, his arms wrapped around Patton's waist to hold him close.

"I don't know. Roman you're creative, think of something to talk about." Virgil nudged him, offering a small smile.

"We could always talk about me."

"Let's not." Logan looked over at him with an annoyed look. "How about we plan for Thomas' next episode.

"Okay, but afterwards, let's take a break and bake some cookies. Sound good?" Patton asked, running his thumb over Logan's watch.

"I suppose we can do that as well. I can assist you in the kitchen if you'd like." Logan smiled softly, he had always had a soft-spot for Patton and everyone in that room knew it, he hardly ever told Patton no. All except Patton of course.

~~~~~

They had finished discussing their new video, they were all sitting around in a comfortable silence. Patton was now sitting on the opposite side of the coffee table, having had to get up in the middle of their conversation. His arms were crossed on the table and his chin rested on his arms. His tongue was poking out as he thought for a moment, his eyes staring at the finished puzzle on the table. His eyes glanced up at Logan, his chin still rested on the table. His mind began to wander while he looked at Logan.