Understanding Love

Logans Pov

I have been in love. 

I have been in love for two years now.

And I can't be with him, I can't be with Patton, because he would never like me back. Who would want to be with someone who lacks the understanding of feelings. He is the exact embodiment of feelings, the heart. I am the brain, the smarts. It would never work out. 

Little did I know, I was completely wrong.

~~~~~

Pattons Pov

I have developed a feeling recently. Well, not so recently it has been a little over two years. But I can't bring myself to tell Logan my feelings. He doesn't even understand feelings, he won't understand how someone could love, or have happiness, or why people cry. At least he doesn't understand that yet. Maybe I could teach him how to feel things and how to understand. 

I have decided that, starting tomorrow, I shall teach him how to understanding feelings.

~Time Skip~

I made breakfast and decided that afterwards I would discuss my plan with Logan. I finished eating and then waited for Roman and Virgil to leave so I can talk alone with Logan.

"Hey Logan?" I got his attention.

"Yes Patton."

"I was thinking about something."

"Oh. And what were you thinking about." He asked me, becoming more intrigued.

"I was thinking that I could help you understand emotions and feelings, better. I could teach you about them." I explained.

"That...that is actually a great idea. The heart teaching the brain. Patton that would help me a great amount. Would you actually be willing to help me?" After he asked me this, I smiled.

"I would love to. When would you like to start? Im free all the time." I informed him. He smiled back at me.

"Im free now, if that would suffice." I nodded in agreement and then we headed to my room.

When we arrived at my room, Logan and I sat on my bed.

"So what feeling should we go over today? You pick." I told him.

"How about a somewhat easy one. Like happiness." Logan suggested.

"That's a great idea." I praised him.

"Okay, so what's the main point of happiness. What is to this so called happiness." He asked me. I smiled at all his questions, and how exited he was to be learning about something new. 

"Well for starters you get happy when you are around a certain someone, or whilst doing something you enjoy. Like work. The definition for happiness or being happy is along the lines of feeling or showing pleasure or contentment. You understand so far?" I asked Logan as he took in every word I said, with a smile on his face. I smiled at him. 

"Yes I do. Please continue."

"Happiness can be brought by just the smell of something that brings you back to a good memory. Or being with someone you love platonically or romantically."

"I understand. Like the feeling I get when I talk to you. Or when Im with you, Or just when Im not lonely. Or when I watch Disney movies, or recording a video. I get it, thank you Patton." He told me, and then hugged me. I thought he hated physical contact, but I didn't mention that to him because I wanted it to last forever.

Logan's Pov

I hugged Patton.

I couldn't help myself, I would have hated it if anybody else even tried to hug me, or if I had physical contact with anyone else. But hugging Patton filled me with...with...happiness. 

I never wanted to let go of him. I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

"Im sorry." I told him, backing away from the hug. He smiled at me.

"Its fine Logan. I don't mind hugs, I love them." he told me, causing me to smile.

"You have such a cute smile" he told me.

"So do you. Would you like to have another meeting tomorrow after we film the video?" I asked him. He smiled again.

"Of course. Good Night."  And with that I got up to leave his room. But we were summoned before I could even open the door.

"Im bored talk to me please." Thomas asked us. Patton laughed causing me to smile. 

"Wow. Logan's smiling? That's new." Virgil stated, which quickly caused my smile to falter.

"Aww, don't stop smiling its adorable. As I told you earlier today." Patton told me, I smiled again. Whenever he says something to me, or laughs, or anything Patton does I have the need to smile. It was odd, but I didn't mind that much.

"That's better." He told me. Everyone else looked a bit shocked at me, I didn't know that I smiled that rarely.

"Why are you smiling exactly?" Thomas asked me.

"I don't know exactly. I just feel happy." I looked at Patton again. Seeing him smiling at me. I couldn't stop smiling.

"So what did you want to talk about kiddo?" Patton stopped looking at me, and turned to Thomas. 

"Nothing specific. You guys have anything you want to talk about?" Thomas exchanged a glance between the four of us. 

"Not really." I told him. 

Virgil shrugged. And Roman was lost in thought.

"What are you thinking about Roman?" Virgil snapped him out of it. Roman blinked a few times, and then looked at Virgil.

"Nothing particular. Just thinking about how our next video could be about something that you guys probably wouldn't want to do." Roman said.

"Well then, thanks for taking our feelings into consideration, but I bet your idea would be great." Patton told him, being as positive as always.

"Well, I was thinking that we could have a pun/pick-up-line war. But not for the next video. One at a later date." Roman told us, but he kept his eyes on Virgil the whole time he spoke. 

"That sounds fun!" Patton exclaimed. 

"That does sound fun, but you're right, at a later date." Thomas told him.

"Why, you want to flirt with one of us?" Virgil teased. But Roman's face went extremely red.

"Princey. I was just kidding. No need to get so flustered." Virgil told him. Roman sunk down. Face redder than before. 

"Why is he so flustered?"  I asked Patton.

"He must like someone." He told me.

"How do you know when you like someone?" I asked another question.

"I shall tell you later." Patton told me. And with that it grew quiet.

"Well, Im going to call Joan. I will talk to you guys later." Thomas told us. We all left after that, and all I could think about was how mine and Patton's conversation was going to go. I couldn't wait until that conversation to come. 

~~~~~

Do you guys want me to make this into an actual book? Or should I just make it like a two parter? Just one request for it to be a book is all I need. 

Farewell. And have a good life.