Crofter's

~Flashback~

In 5th grade Logan was a tiny, very smart, child. Whenever he did homework, or watched a documentary, or doing research, he always had a jar of Crofters jelly in one hand, and a spoon in the other. He loved Crofters, that was an understatement, he lived off Crofters. He ate it non-stop, and his mom didn't mind because she loved seeing the smile on his face every time he ate it.

~A few years, And thousands of jars of Crofter later~

"Mom please don't make me participate in the bake sale." Logan pleaded as he walked into the kitchen.

"Sorry Sweetie but you have to, you have to raise your P.E grade, and this is an easy 'A'." She kissed the top of his head as they were heading out the door.

"Fine." Logan crossed his arms and got into the car.

~~~~~

~Patton's POV~

I couldn't wait to get to school, I was participating in my school's bake sale. Everyone got paired up with someone, and I was supposed to be with someone named Logan, I don't think I've ever met him but I can't wait to meet him.

I went to the booth that was assigned to me and set up my Crofter filled muffins, my jelly filled donuts, Crofters jelly of course, and finally my chocolate chip cookies with jelly on the side. I loved Crofters jelly, it taste amazing. 

Everything was set up and I even made a few sales already. After a while of being alone I decided to close up for a few minutes to roam around the other booths. 

When I came back to my booth I noticed that half the donuts were missing, I dropped off my bag behind the counter and started to look for any evidence, or if Logan had arrived yet. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything, like I was going to find anything anyways. 

I set up the booth again, basically flipping the closed sign over to opened. I sat down in my chair selling a few more things to more people. 

After a while I began to noticed that every time I helped someone something else went missing, and I didn't understand what was happening. 

~~~~~

The next time I sold something I didn't talk that long to my fellow student. I saw someone pop up behind me but ran away, he ran too fast for me to catch up to him. I was wondering if that was the kid, Logan, I was supposed to be working with but then again why would he steal from our booth? I would have just given him some.

I flipped the sign again and walked over to where I saw the boy run. I turned the corner and was met with muffled voices from where everyone else was. The lights were on in the science room so I went in there first. 

There was one boy in there, sitting at one of the tables over a science book eating one of my donuts. I would have confronted him if he wasn't so freaking cute. 

He was wearing a black polo shirt, black pants, and a striped blue tie. His hair was slicked back with a few strands resting on his forehead. I couldn't help but let out a little giggle as he continued to read and eat. He looked over at me and he looked terrified.

"Ummm..." He said silently. I walked over to him and sat across from him.

"So, you're the one that keeps stealing my sweets?" I smiled at him.

"Sorry about that...I-Im also sorry that I didn't show up, I was embarrassed..." He stuttered, I slightly tilted my head out of habit.

"Of what?" I asked him.

"My weight." He said silently, looking back down at his book. That was when I noticed that he was a bit overweight, but that just made him even cuter.

"You shouldn't be, you look really adorable." I flashed him a bright smile. When he looked up he offered a small smile.

"That's cute. But I know you're just saying that to be nice." I reached across the table and grabbed his hand.

"No I'm not." He looked shocked at me, but I kept my smile on and continued to talk.

"Your face is adorable, look at your dimples." I poked his cheek to point out his dimples. "And the way your hair falls over your face even if you use gel to slick it back." I let go of his hand to push the hair out of his face. "And you also look really smart, and I'm going to guess that you are because who read science books in their free time?" I asked him. He shut his book and laid it on the table.

"You're too kind." Logan told me, a small smile appeared on his face. 

"So are you. Do you wanna go back to the bake sale?" I asked him, he simply sighed before answering me.

"My mother is undoubtedly going to find out if I don't." He stood up and made his way towards the door.

"After you." Logan opened the door for me.

"Why, thank you." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheeks. 

As I walked out I could hear his confusion and embarrassment. I laughed at him again, placing my hand over my mouth to muffle the giggle. 

~~~~~

We ended up selling everything, Logan buying most of the sweets.

"This taste really good, Crofter's is my favorite." Logan said through a mouthful of muffins. I smiled at him, glad that he liked it.

"Thanks Lo." His face turned slightly pink, which only made him even cuter than he already was. 

~~~~~

Dear Diary,
We ended up being good friends, I spent most my time with him. And it turns out he's a freaking genius and he wasn't god at talking to others as he was really embarrassed about everything, and when he wasn't embarrassed he wasn't really expressing his feelings, well, there is the happiness he gets when he eats Crofters. All in all, he's an amazing person, and I've already developed a tiny crush on him.

~~~~~

@EvelynnNightingale suggested this, and I love them for it!!!! It's an adorable idea and they were so cute while suggesting it too.  I might male another chapter of it too.

This would have gotten out sooner if I didn't get stuck in a loop in Jacksfilms videos, I apologize. Kindergarten boyfriend is going to take a little longer than usual, Im sorry for that too, but I have to make it good for the last few chapters.

~Have An Amazing Day!!

(Ignore this, someone asked me to do it for reasons)