Fanfiction

If you would like to leave one-shot suggestions, I am accepting any ideas.

Patton's POV
I am currently making dinner for the four of us. I enjoyed cooking, and eating with everyone, even though Logan never acually came out to eat with us. I was going to change that, well, I am going to change him eating alone. I will eat with him to tonight. I have made up my mind.

I finished cooking and then called the others down. As expected Logan didn't show up.
I started walking upstairs with two plates of meatloaf for dinner.
"Patton? Why do you have two plates?" Roman asked me.
"Im going to eat with Logan tonight. If you need me just come and get me." I told them with a smile, and then continued to Logan's room.

Knock knock

I waited for Logan to answer. He soon opened the door and let me in.
"Do you mind if I eat with you?" I asked him.
"Sure." He responded.
"So what do you do in here instead of eating with us?" I was curious.
"Uhhh...." His face went red.
"Logan?" I was trying to get him out of his thoughts.
"I just read." He quickly said.

Logan's Pov
I didnt need Patton knowing that I read Logicality fanfictions during dinner. They filled me with happieness, and thoughts that this could acually happen. Even though deep down I know Patton would never reciprocate my feelings for him. So I told him I read during this time, which wasn't acually a lie.
"What do you read?" He asked. I thought back to a story I read a while ago.
"A Simple Touch." (Has anyone read that? If not I greatly recommend it. It's a logicality story on wattpad.)
"Ooo, sounds interesting. Is it good?" A smile popped up on his face, it was adorable, he was adorable.
"It is really good, but I read that one a while ago. The one I am reading now is called..." I pulled out my phone and opened the app. The story was called "By no Logical Reason (a logicality school AU)" I felt my face go read as I read the title, before saying it out loud.
"By No Logical Reason." I told him. He laughed at that title, he must have laughed because the title had the word logical in it, and I, bring the logical trait, was reading it.
"Why are you giggling." I questioned him.
"What app are you on?"
"Wattpad. Why?"
"I have read that, it's a good book, it's not finished yet, but pretty good." I could feel my face go even redder.
"I had no idea you read fanifictions! Expecially Logicality ones"  Patton teased.
"......I didnt want you finding out." I told him shyly.
"Can I ask you one thing though?" He asked.
"Go for it."
"Do you ever wish that those stories were true?" I was caught off gaured by this question.
"Do you?" I retaliated.
"Every story." He admitted.
"So do I." I told him, realizing that we were both leaning in closer to eachother.
"You know I'm currently writting one." I told him.
"Oh. What's it called?" He asked, still leaning in.
"It's a Logicality and Prinxiety story called 'Sander Sides One Shots'" I told him.

He laughed and then I closes the space between us. He tasted of meatloaf, which made since, considering the fact that we both just ate dinner.

"Patton? Virgil is being annoying." Roman had walked in.
"Am not, you are." Virgil followed him in.
Patton and I quickly pulled away from eachother. My lips growing colder.
"Were we interrupting something?" Virgil said with a smirk on his face, which if possible caused both our faces to go redder.
"N-nope. What did you need kiddo?" Patton said trying to change the subject.
"I was just saying how Virgil was being annoying." Virgil quickly changed his facial expression from smug to annoyed.
"Both of you stop arguing and get along for once. You are both incredibly annoying. If you want to have an argument about something discuss politics." After I said that they both shutted up for a minute.
Just a minute.

"Okay mom." They both said at the same time, then looking at eachother smirking, and then high fived.
"Great minds think alike." Roman told Virgil still smiling at him, and not letting go of his hand after they high fived.
"Aren't they just absolutly adorable?" Patton whispered to me. I turned to look at him and smiled.
"Not as adorable as you." And then I kissed him again, this kiss a lot shorter than the last.
He smiled back at me, this time he cupped my my face with one of his hands, pulling me into the kiss.
"We apparently did miss something." Virgil said as he and Roman walked out of the room, hands still linked together, leaving me and Patton to continue kissing.