Contest

This is the big 200th chapter, I'm excited to announce that me and a few other writers are starting a project. We're looking for about 3-4 more writers for this project of ours.
That project being, a book written by seven (or more) authors from each perspective of the Sides. So far, we have a person writing for Patton, Virgil and Roman.
The characters we need are: Thomas, Logan, Remus and Janus.

If you want to participate in this project, here are the requirements:

-Write a chapter based off the summary provided below
(write from the perspective you wish to write for)
-Have said chapter written by May 30th
-Be able to call, via discord, once a week
-Make sure you have Free Time
-Chapter needs to be 1000+

We plan on writing quite frequently and we want POV's to rotate, meaning you must be able to write for that character.
The ships for this story will be: Prinxiety, Logicality and Demus

Summary:
"In a fantastical king author era, Thomas Sanders and his various sides wake up to find out they're physically separate. They have to find their way around the new world they're in and figure out how to function, now that they're all separate beings living in an era they aren't used to."

And this is the sample of the first chapter:

A bright flash.

A scream.

Darkness.

I don't remember much before that, or after that. I'm not entirely sure where I am. I see what looks like a furnished house around me, although it's very bare-bones. A bed with plain, thin sheets. A stone table and two chairs. A furnace. A young man. A young man? No, wait, multiple young men. All of which look creepily similar to me.

I stand up, take a look around me.. One by one, I go around the room, trying to wake the young men up. First, a princely figure, sleeping soundly. It seems like he should be the one waking sleeping damsels up. Nevertheless, I shake him awake.

~~~~~

To submit your chapters please be sure to state which POV it is in and the amount of words at the end of the chapter and share it to:

Dotty6776

FirefliesAtTwilight
-bitter-dreamer-

Or the joint account:
much-ensuing-chaos

Unfortunately this will be the last chapter in this book, I had no idea that the limit was 200 chapters, but another One-Shot's book will be made. Although, having to end this book makes me incredibly sad and I'm sorry that I have to...

As always

~Happy Quarantine!!

&

~Have An Amazing Day!!