The Bet

This Story was suggested by @VioletVirgil.

~~~~~

Roman's POV

We just finished filming a video with Thomas. We were in a cartoon!!!! I couldn't believe it, I wish it could last forever. 

Once we had gotten back into the mind space we were all sitting in the common room. Anxiety and I were in an argument, big surprise. We were arguing about who knows what, the conversation switched from Disney, to food, to dogs, and now we were back to the subject of Disney. It was infuriating.

"Will you two stop fighting!!!" Logan screamed at us. We looked over at them and saw that Patton was hiding behind him. He looked terrified. 

"Sorry." We both said at the same time. 

"Can you two not argue for one second?" Logan asked us, we exchanged glances.

"Maybe...?" I suggested with a shoulder shrug. 

"Well, how about a bet?" Patton said, as he stopped cowering behind Logan.  He clearly knows us too well.

"Im listening." Anxiety said as he sat down on the couch, next to me.

"You have to spend at least 75% of your day together, and not fall in love." He told us. I thought about, I wasn't honestly sure if I could do that, even though it's so easy to make new nick names. 

"I guess we could try. What do we get if we win? And what if we lose?" Virgil asked him.

"If you lose, its a surprise. And if you win, you are aloud to argue for an entire week without us complaining." .

"Im up for that, Emo Nightmare do you think we can do it? " I asked him, he smiled at me and stuck out his hand, which I shook. 

"Of course, its not like we are going to fall in love any time soon, we are polar opposites." He told me, and then looked at the other two.

"Now remember, you have to spend at least 75% of your time together." Patton told us.

"You wanna watch a Disney movie?" I asked Anxiety. If we had to spend time together might as well watch Disney.

"Sure, lets go to my room." He got up and started to walk away, with me following. 

~~~~~

When we got to his room, we both sat down. Anxiety had put on 'Big Hero 6'   

A little bit into the movie, to the point where his brother had just died. I looked over at Anxiety and saw him crying, and wiping tears away from his eyes. I put an arm around him and pause the movie.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, he nodded his head as he continued to wipe the tears.

"Its okay. It's just a sad movie." I was attempting to comfort him, clearly not helping, but that made him laugh.

"Thanks Princey, that helps." He was still slightly laughing. 

"You have an adorable laugh." I pointed out.

"Remember Princey you aren't aloud to fall in love with me." I smiled at his statement.

"Wont be a problem." I told him with a smirk. 

~~~~~

The next day we had to film a video, and for some reason Anxiety wasn't there. He might have just been taking the day off, which I understand, some people need a day off.  But then I noticed that Thomas was acting strange, and carefree. 

We decide to go into Anxiety's 'corner'.

~~~~~

"It may be difficult to go down that road..." I was attempting to be dramatic.