One & Only

Logan walked around the mind space, it was loud in the common room where Roman and Virgil were discussing something, not exactly arguing, but it was something they were both excited about - the further into the conversation they got, the louder they became. Which Logan wasn't willing to listen to so he closed his book and walked away. 

When he went to his room he heard shuffling, he was curious but didn't care all that much. He pushed his door open and saw Patton looking through his closet. He was wearing one of Logan's larger sleeping shirts; it was just a regular, grey t-shirt, it went down to about Patton's mid thigh. He was also wearing a pair of sports shorts that were mostly covered by the shirt but could still be seen. 

"Patton? Can I help you with something?" He set the book down on his desk, moving it slightly to the left to align the edge of the book to the ledge of the desk. 
"Uh, yeah. I was wondering if I kept any spare clothes in here. I was doing everyone else's laundry and it took a few days to do all the chores and by the time I got to my clothes I didn't really...have anything clean." Patton avoided eye-contact, rolling and unrolling the hem of his shirt as he leaned back and forth on the balls of his feet that were cushioned by the fuzzy blue socks he was wearing. 

"That's alright, dear. I can assure you that you don't have any clothes in here. However, if you want, you can start keeping some of your clothes in the bottom drawer, it's been empty for quite some time now." Logan walked over to the smaller boy, he kissed his forehead and lightly ruffled his hair. 
"I like this look on you anyway. You look...adorable." Patton smiled shyly as a light blush crept onto his cheeks. 
"Thanks." Patton let go of the hem of his shirt and walked the small distance between him and Logan. 
"Why'd you come in here? The other's bothering ya too much?" Patton looked up with his puppy-dog-eyes and Logan looked at him adoringly. 
"That's exactly why, dear." The taller of the two wrapped his arms around Patton's waist, pulling him closer to him. 

"How was your morning? Did you finish your book?" Patton rested his arms on Logan's shoulders, as if they were middle-school dancing.
"My morning was well, I have yet to finish my book, I believe I just got to chapter twenty-seven. How have you been?" 
"Fine, ran out of clean clothes but they're in a wash. But my day is now a thousand times better now that you're here." Patton lightly giggled. 

The two stood there for a while, making small talk and complimenting each other. Eventually, Logan claimed that he needed to get work done, when he tried to leave, Patton tried pulling him back. 

"Wait, Logi, I'm bored." Patton had grabbed Logan's wrist and stopped him from walking, he walked the short distance from where he stood, to in front of Logan.

"Are you now?" Logan smirked, taking small steps forward - causing Patton to take small steps backwards, eventually backing the smaller trait against the wall. Logan leaned on the wall with one hand and looked down at his boyfriend who was now a blushing mess. 

"I must do my work Patton, if you are bored you could always talk to Roman or Virgil. Or, if you'd prefer to stick with me, you could sit with me while I do my work." Logan took his other hand and pushed Patton's chin up with the softest amount of force. Patton's eyes sparkled in the lighting and he looked at Logan with a type of admiration that assured Logan that Patton really did love him. 

Patton didn't answer for a minute, so Logan took the opportunity to kiss him, the kiss didn't last that long, but it was enough to bring Patton back to reality.
"I'd rather stay with you." Patton put a hand out and gently placed his hand on Logan's chest, leaning up on his tippy-toes to kiss Logan once more. 
"I love you, Lo."
"I love you too, dear." 

The room was silent as the two stared at each other, they were content with one another, content with where they were. 

It was Logan, who made the first move to back away. He pushed himself off the wall and made his way to his desk. He pulled the chair out from underneath the desk and turned it around, he sat down, he faced Patton and watched him, waiting for him to move.

Patton was, once again, fumbling with the hem of his shirt. It didn't take him long to walk over to Logan and sit in his lap, Patton had a leg on either side of Logan and rested his head on Logan's shoulder. Logan spun his chair around and started up his computer, soon, the room was filled with the sound of the keys as Logan typed away, and the sounds of Patton's light breathing as he slept.

~~~~~

Eventually Logan had grown tired of working, so he closed his laptop and wrapped his arms around Patton's waist. He let his eyes fall close and he started to fall asleep as he realized that Patton was his one and only. 

~~~~~

Enjoy this nice, short, fluffy chapter. 
~Have An Amazing Day!!