Kids

"Roman." Virgil pushed Roman away as he tried to litter kisses all over his face in the middle of the movie. He tried to keep his eyes fixed on the t.v. as Roman moved down to his neck. Placing the lightest of kisses down his jawline to his collarbone.

"Roman, just watch the moooovie." Virgil complained, trying to push Roman away again as he rolled his eyes. 

"But Virge~" Virgil chuckled, pausing the movie and turning to Roman and connecting his lips to his. Virgil pushed against Roman and swung his leg over his hip, straddling his waist. His hands found their ways to Roman's cheeks and he deepened the kiss, only pulling away when they were both out of breath.
"Happy?" Virgil tilted his head to the side a bit, looking for validation. His boyfriend smirked, giving a small nod. 
"Yeah, that was great, babe." 
"We've literally been dating one day. Cool it Princey." He teased, pecking his lips once more. 
"I know, but I'm sorry. I just can't get enough of you." Roman put his hands on Virgil's hips and pulled him forward. 

Virgil chuckled a little, kissing Roman's cheek before rolling off of his boyfriend. 
"Come back." Roman whined, pulling Virgil closer to him and continued to kiss him.

~~~~~

Logan grabbed Patton by the waist, pulling him close and not caring that he was in the kitchen and the others could walk in on them. 

"Patton," The logical side smirked when he saw Patton's eyes dilate, the cooking utensil in his hand fell to the floor and his lips parted slightly in shock. "You are truly one of a kind." Logan told him, capturing his lips in a kiss. Patton seemed to unfreeze eventually and his arms found their way around Logan's neck. 

"Lo, I need to continue cooking dinner." 
"I understand that, but-"
"C'mon Logan." 
"I love you, dear." Logan pecked his cheek and then pulled back but kept his arms around his boyfriend's waist. 

"And I love you, but you must let me continue cooking before something starts burning." 
"Fine." He sighed, letting go of Patton and letting him continue cooking the meal. 

~~~~~

Virgil was laying on Roman's chest as they talked into the night, the room was dark because neither of them had bothered with turning the light on after dinner. 

"Hey Ro?" Virgil spoke absentmindedly running his hand over Roman's sash. 
"Yes, Virge?" 

Their conversation came to an end when they heard a muffled sound of a baby crying. Virgil had shot up, looking around the room as he tried to find the source of the sound, snapping his fingers so the light would turn on.
"What the hell is that?" Virgil eventually looked back down at Roman, who had also been looking around the room. Virgil quickly scrambled to his feet, almost falling but thankfully catching himself with his hands before his face collided with the floor. He ran over to Roman's door and threw it open. 
There sat a bassinet and a squirming blanket, which Virgil could only assume it had a baby in it.

"Roman, what the hell is that?" He looked over at Roman who had just started to stand and looked over Virgil's shoulder.
"I don't know, here, lemme see." Virgil stepped back, allowing Roman to step closer to the bassinet. He leaned forwards and scooped up a small baby. He squirmed in his arms until his eyes caught sight of the bright red sash on Roman's chest. 

"Remy?" Roman looked over at Virgil after hearing him speak. 
"What do you mean, love?" 
"It says Remy, it's engraved on his blanket." Virgil picked up the corner of the blanket that the baby had been wrapped in. 
"Oh..."
"He can't be over a year old."

"I think we should go to Patton." Roman agreed and followed Virgil down the hall. They were quick to knock on Patton's door but realized their mistake when they saw Logan's bedroom door open.